M & C appreciation thread 2

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Re: M & C appreciation thread 2

Post by Phoenix »

Oh ... I love the way they're holding each other as if they are daring anyone to try to separate them. :heart:

This one is just cute. :teeth:

I love this scene - in a tragic sort of way. :bmoon: She could have escaped, but she sacrificed herself for him. And he almost lost his life defending her. It's very darkly-romantic. :rose:

To end on a happy note. :hearts:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh my yes, Phee... regarding that first one. They both look fierce and each in their own ways ARE fierce. I would not want to try to get in between them... nor frankly, anywhere particularly NEAR them when they are together... :gasp: They get so intense with one another and in each other's company... and neither seems to be able to maintain essential rationality...

I like READING about it, but I wouldn't want to be within either sight or earshot... nor where their vamp senses could sense me... scary!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

I love the first one too...his body leaning into hers... :melts:

And the third one...the tragic, darkly romantic scene...I loved when she had instinctively put her hand out in a protective way to shield him when she sensed trouble. :happysigh:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I love this flashback scene. Mick is so desperate, and Coraline is so tender to him...and yet her vampiric nature is so much at the fore...she brings him "something" to help him feel better... :gasp:

This scene was amazing, too, in the way all colors but red were muted and blued out.

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

I agree Alle... I think so many of their scenes were just amazing, with both hitting just the right notes to show the crazy, but also the connection. As actors, those two definitely had it going on...

He has chemistry with just about anybody... I can't say if she does, as I haven't seen that much of her.
But the two of them together were an absolute joy and thrill to watch.
And kinda pretty together, too. :cloud9:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:Oh my yes, Phee... regarding that first one. They both look fierce and each in their own ways ARE fierce. I would not want to try to get in between them... nor frankly, anywhere particularly NEAR them when they are together... :gasp: They get so intense with one another and in each other's company... and neither seems to be able to maintain essential rationality...

I like READING about it, but I wouldn't want to be within either sight or earshot... nor where their vamp senses could sense me... scary!
ITA Grace. :yes: I'd love to meet them both - but not at the same time, and only if Coraline had "eaten" recently. :gasp:
mwj01 wrote:I love the first one too...his body leaning into hers... :melts:

And the third one...the tragic, darkly romantic scene...I loved when she had instinctively put her hand out in a protective way to shield him when she sensed trouble. :happysigh:
I second your :melts: mwj. :teeth:

They looked so happy and relaxed together - right up until Lance and his manservant showed up. :sadface: That scene gave us a glimpse into the good side of their 33 yr marriage. :hearts:
allegrita wrote:I love this flashback scene. Mick is so desperate, and Coraline is so tender to him...and yet her vampiric nature is so much at the fore...she brings him "something" to help him feel better... :gasp:

This scene was amazing, too, in the way all colors but red were muted and blued out.
Well ... Coraline was being the perfect wife by 1952 standards ... bringing Mick his dinner. :confused2: (With apologies to "dinner".)

And the cinematography was extraordinary. :clapping:
wpgrace wrote:...And kinda pretty together, too. :cloud9:

To keep the thread pretty. ;)

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

VERY pretty. :hearts:
medic

Post by medic »

Tonight I watched Fleur de Lis, (for the first time), and the heat generated by Mick and Morgan set off all the smoke alarms in the house. :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:snicker: Those two definitely have chemistry!

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh I LOVE FdL!

Like almost everyone else, I was all prepared to hate Cora, until the Ringer... and I saw soooooo much there. Then with FdL, she is just adorable and fun... reallllly fun. And the frikkin chemistry just BLEW me away!

Love that you're discovering it all, medic... :cloud9:

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Oh yeah ... FdL. :teeth: And that shower scene. :melts:

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Phoenix wrote:And that shower scene. :melts:
Phee, don't you mean the shower scene? :thud:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

mwj01 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:And that shower scene. :melts:
Phee, don't you mean the shower scene? :thud:
:giggle: Well, yeah, mwj. :hug:

medic

Post by medic »

wpgrace wrote:Oh I LOVE FdL!

Like almost everyone else, I was all prepared to hate Cora, until the Ringer... and I saw soooooo much there. Then with FdL, she is just adorable and fun... reallllly fun. And the frikkin chemistry just BLEW me away!

Love that you're discovering it all, medic... :cloud9:
Thanks, Grace. :flowers:

This may not be the appropriate place to ask, but am I the only person to think :wtf: when Mick made his graveside speech about how it wasn't meant to be? Mick was so obviously still in love with Coraline - then he said that. :?
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

He's just trying to convince himself, but it's not working. :laugh:

Return to “Mick & Coraline Appreciation”