M & C appreciation thread 1

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: M & C appreciation thread 1

Post by cassysj »

You may have all see these banners before. I'm changing my banner daily leading up to the Sci fi start. Here are two banners of Silvana's you will see on me this week. If anyone wants to use them please credit Silvana.

Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

redwinter101 wrote:How very lovely. Thanks, as always mwj01 for bringing the goodies.

I'm a little worried that Kelly's going to do herself a mischief though. You all right over there, hon?

Red
*stumbles around admiring all the pretty stars swirling around head* Me is...I...I'm fine. But I think I'll take grace's chair.
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Kelly, probably very wise, hon :D

cassysj, gorgeous banners. You will look mighty fine!

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote:
redwinter101 wrote:How very lovely. Thanks, as always mwj01 for bringing the goodies.

I'm a little worried that Kelly's going to do herself a mischief though. You all right over there, hon?

Red

I think maybe we should get her a chair...y'all don't need a personal injury lawsuit in your very first week...

mwj... loving the pictures and enjoying your latest banner as well...

I love that one of him with his arm around her... they had been very close right before that, he had given her that really sexy look (currently in Phee's banner), and I think at the point of him putting his arm around her here... he KNOWS.
Thanks Red and Grace!

You're so right Grace, I think with that sexy look he knows, and there was no way he was just going to walk on by her when she was in that shower! :twisted: *sigh* That sexy man walking in there with that hungry look in his eyes! *plop*

ETA: He just can't take his eyes off of her! :P

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

He's a lover, not a fighter. Okay he's both! :lol: Angry as he was in that moment, he just couldn't resist!

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

Okay, so over on MLD, someone posted an article that someone wrote listing her 10 favorite and 10 least favorite things about ML. On her favorites list, was Coraline. And I have to laugh at her reasoning... :lol:
8. Coraline, the vampiric ex-wife. Mostly because her presence sends the "McBeth" shippers into epileptic fits of rage, and their denial of any chemistry or residual feelings between her and Mick amuses me.

Here's the link, if you want to check out the article:

http://sehkna.livejournal.com/3736.html

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

It used to amuse me, then it irritated me, then I got over it.

But then I have a foot firmly in both camps so...

Red

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:He's a lover, not a fighter. Okay he's both! :lol: Angry as he was in that moment, he just couldn't resist!

Cool! We dont' usually get a big pic of this scene... this looks really really cool. It was an interesting little moment, wasn't it?

And ANOTHER new banner? Even better than the first! All Alex banner... I like it.

And I agree with Red. I love MickCora for what it is. I love MickBeth for what IT is. In the end, it's Mick's choice. But it is amusing how hated the poor woman is... jeez! She just wanted Mick... so do I...

But since he isn't gonna pick me, my kids, my dog and cats, my sub-par housekeeping skills and, while I can cook he can't eat... then it is just his choice... and if he wants to fool around with Josef and make Em happy while he decides, I'm fine with that too... 8-)
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

redwinter101 wrote:It used to amuse me, then it irritated me, then I got over it.

But then I have a foot firmly in both camps so...

Red
I was always the same way...loved MickBeth and MickCora. However, I think the foot in the MickBeth camp is starting to get tired :lol:

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote: Cool! We dont' usually get a big pic of this scene... this looks really really cool. It was an interesting little moment, wasn't it?

And ANOTHER new banner? Even better than the first! All Alex banner... I like it.

And I agree with Red. I love MickCora for what it is. I love MickBeth for what IT is. In the end, it's Mick's choice. But it is amusing how hated the poor woman is... jeez! She just wanted Mick... so do I...

But since he isn't gonna pick me, my kids, my dog and cats, my sub-par housekeeping skills and, while I can cook he can't eat... then it is just his choice... and if he wants to fool around with Josef and make Em happy while he decides, I'm fine with that too... 8-)
That certainly was an interesting and unbridled moment! :P Loved it!

Yes, I'm feeling the pressure of having been dubbed Banner Chick! :lol: This is the one I mentioned to you. Okay, nooow I'm done! For now. :lol: It may not be long though since as we know, Alex is very...inspirational! ;)

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Well I know this is the Mick/Cora thread but I wanted to show off my beautful Morgan banner that coco made for me. I also didn't see a topic open under Coraline yet. and I don't have many pics or cool stuff to add.

I think Shannyn is gorgeous and I really noticed how pretty she was when she was dressed more as Morgan more than Coraline.
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

Not sure what this says about me, but this is my favorite production still for the whole series.

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

eris wrote:Not sure what this says about me, but this is my favorite production still for the whole series.

I don't know what it says about me either, but I LOVE that one too. However, I do know what it says about Coraline: she's a messy eater :lol:

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Love the pic, eris. It just says that you have a good eye!!

cassysj, do feel free (and very, very welcome) to start a Coraline thread :)

Red

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Kelly wrote:
eris wrote:Not sure what this says about me, but this is my favorite production still for the whole series.

I don't know what it says about me either, but I LOVE that one too. However, I do know what it says about Coraline: she's a messy eater :lol:

Very funny Kelly... and I love that pic too... messy eater or no, she made a memorable moment...

It's cool tho, cause here's this strong handsome guy brought to heel by a woman... bloodied and broken, really.

You just don't see that too often. And if it ended there it would be tragedy. But he rises. And becomes more than before. So the picture makes me think of all that.

And NO i haven't had any wine tonite...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “Mick & Coraline Appreciation”