Thoughts and Promises - a video for the original pilot

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Thoughts and Promises - a video for the original pilot

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:Personally, I love the Moonlight we got our sixteen episodes of best but there are a few pieces in that original pilot that I just adore! I love gutsy Baby Beth, and while I understand some folks opinion that a four year old child would not be able to process what was happening and take action as she did here, I would think that this child is expectionally bright and saw events happening around here as one views a TV show. She was playing her part. Don't think she ever truly realized the import of what occurred until later. The other Beth is interesting. I like her take on the character and am sorry that I have never seen her in anything else. Also, Mick the trumpet player is just... :melts: ...all of which is what it is and I said all that rather than say something that we all know, that you are fabulously talented and make amazing videos.
:blushing: Thank you so so much, Jenna!

I really agree with all you said about the pilot here. It was interesting to me that every time I watched it (and I watched it a lot of times while making this video) I liked it better. The other Beth seemed wrong to me at first, because she is so different from our Beth, but she really grew on me. I liked the way she was as reckless as our Beth, but in such a subtle way, and I liked her quiet competence. I adored gutsy baby Beth too, and there are really not words for trumpet-player Mick . . . . :melts: :melts: I found lots to love in the pilot and I'm so glad it surfaced!
Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Thoughts and Promises - a video for the original pilot

Post by Shadow »

Removed obsolete link

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”