We Won't Go - Mick, Beth, Josef

Shadow
Courtesan

We Won't Go - Mick, Beth, Josef

Post by Shadow »

So I've finally finished the video that I'd meant to put up for Halloween ..... :blushing:
Rather than wait for next year, I thought I'd post it for Thanksgiving!

The song, "We Won't Go," was written to accompany Neil Gaiman's story "The Wolves in the Walls."
It's a pretty good fit for Moonlight, too. ;)

to watch on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PycPxlS_V5A
Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: We Won't Go

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

All I can say is...WOW!!!!!!! This is professionally done, my friend. Not only did you capture our favorites, you didn't show one of them having a conversation (mouths moving with no words)! I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the quality of this video!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Beautiful, Shadow - a wonderful way to explore these characters - past, present and future. Just lovely.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:All I can say is...WOW!!!!!!! This is professionally done, my friend. Not only did you capture our favorites, you didn't show one of them having a conversation (mouths moving with no words)! I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the quality of this video!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:rose: It's just too delightful that you think this looks professional! What a lovely compliment - :cloud9: - thank you.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

redwinter101 wrote:Beautiful, Shadow - a wonderful way to explore these characters - past, present and future. Just lovely.

Red
I seem to have a need for blending in past and future whenever it's possible! Thanks ever so much, Red. :flowers:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

You are such an amazing artist, Shadow! This video is awesome. So haunting, and yet I really do get the feeling that Mick, Beth, and Josef, though haunted by their pasts, are not bound by them. I loved the song, too, and I'm a big fan of Neil Gaiman. Brava!!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:You are such an amazing artist, Shadow! This video is awesome. So haunting, and yet I really do get the feeling that Mick, Beth, and Josef, though haunted by their pasts, are not bound by them. I loved the song, too, and I'm a big fan of Neil Gaiman. Brava!!
I was lucky to run across the somewhat obscure CD this song was on - a very eclectic mix of music by different artists, all based on Neil Gaiman stories. (And in spite of two songs titled "Coraline", this one really seemed to fit our characters the best!) Thank you so much, Allegrita.
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: We Won't Go - Mick, Beth, Josef

Post by mitzie »

Excellent video!!!! :yahoo: :thud: You are a true artist!! :twothumbs: Gorgeous!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper: :hyper: :woohoo: :bulb: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :hearts: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks ever so much, Mitzie! :hearts: That is so nice to hear!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

The download link is finally posted. :P
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow, this is one of the classiest ML vids I've ever seen. I love the atmospheric tone you have running through it and the song and the lyrics are just perfect. As always, your editing is sublime.

I love your vids the way I love fanfic - you tell an amazing story with the lyrics you choose and the pictures you put to them and I get sucked right in and remember all the reasons I love ML. Absolutely perfect. :rose:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

coco wrote:Shadow, this is one of the classiest ML vids I've ever seen. I love the atmospheric tone you have running through it and the song and the lyrics are just perfect. As always, your editing is sublime.

I love your vids the way I love fanfic - you tell an amazing story with the lyrics you choose and the pictures you put to them and I get sucked right in and remember all the reasons I love ML. Absolutely perfect. :rose:
You make me very happy, coco! :hearts: There's nothing better than to know that you can see the stories I try to put in.

Thank you. :smooch:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Beautiful and haunting... you really get the vampire vibe in this one... and all the power and fear and regret and longing that can come with it...

You're quite amazing with these vids... thank you so much for sharing. :happysigh:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

wpgrace wrote:Beautiful and haunting... you really get the vampire vibe in this one... and all the power and fear and regret and longing that can come with it...

You're quite amazing with these vids... thank you so much for sharing. :happysigh:

:cloud9: :cloud9: Wow, that is nice to hear .... I was really hoping the video would end up with that kind of atmosphere, as the song is so strange and haunting. Thanks ever so much, Grace!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love the colors and hues you used with this video. You are a master with setting a tone.

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”