Time Lapse Lifeline

Shadow
Courtesan

Time Lapse Lifeline

Post by Shadow »

Well, I had been planning to make a Halloween-appropriate Moonlight video, but then I heard this song -- and got totally sidetracked.
(Maybe I'll get the Halloween one ready for Thanksgiving ... or Christmas ....)
In the meantime, here's something quite different! Hope you enjoy.

to watch on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNfGc_rSVPk
Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Time Lapse Lifeline

Post by Lilly »

Oh, Shadow! This is just STUNNING! The song couldn't be any more perfect and the way you've taken the layers of his life and woven them together here -- it's truly remarkable. :notworthy: It just doesn't get any better than this. :rose:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Wow, honey! That was just about the... well... PERFECT ML video! Seriously, between your concept and your awesome execution... that WAS the show, in just over 4 beautiful minutes. Perfectly, beautifully rendered.

I am nearly speechless. I can only keep thinking "perfect" in my head.
And awesome.

And WOW!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Flawlessly BRILLIANT!! One to savor again and again....brava!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Lilly wrote:Oh, Shadow! This is just STUNNING! The song couldn't be any more perfect and the way you've taken the layers of his life and woven them together here -- it's truly remarkable. :notworthy: It just doesn't get any better than this. :rose:
This song caught hold of me the first time I heard it because it did seem so perfect for Mick. It's quite a relief to know the video worked! I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to do justice to the song.
Thanks ever so much, Lilly - you've made my day! :cloud9:
Last edited by Shadow on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

wpgrace wrote:Wow, honey! That was just about the... well... PERFECT ML video! Seriously, between your concept and your awesome execution... that WAS the show, in just over 4 beautiful minutes. Perfectly, beautifully rendered.

I am nearly speechless. I can only keep thinking "perfect" in my head.
And awesome.

And WOW!
:hyper2:
Thank you Grace, that is so awesome to hear! Especially since I was nervous about this one ....
It was great to find a song that would tell (almost) the whole ML story - this is the first time I've really tried to cover the whole thing.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Josefismysire wrote:Flawlessly BRILLIANT!! One to savor again and again....brava!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:cloud9:
Thanks so much JIMS! That's brilliant praise... and much appreciated.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, Shadow... :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hug: :hearts: :rose: :thanks:

This video moved me sooooo much. The song, the choices of scenes, the effects you used... it just brought Moonlight back to me in a rush, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it brought me to tears. This is just beautiful. It makes me miss Moonlight very much. :Mickangel:

But I'm really glad you made it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Shadow - I haven't been able to stop thinking about this masterpiece all day. :heart: I even stopped by iTunes to buy the song. Thanks again for an awesome video. :rose:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I commented on this over on VLF but it deserves a comment here, too. :thumbs: I have lost count of how many times I have watched this vid! The scenes match the lyrics and music perfectly, and the special effects are amazing. It really shows Mick's trials and tribulations. I love it! :flowers: :cloud9:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:Oh, Shadow... :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hug: :hearts: :rose: :thanks:

This video moved me sooooo much. The song, the choices of scenes, the effects you used... it just brought Moonlight back to me in a rush, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it brought me to tears. This is just beautiful. It makes me miss Moonlight very much. :Mickangel:

But I'm really glad you made it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers:

I did want it to be really emotional -- so I'm afraid I'm glad it could make you cry! (It was a pretty emotional trip making it too, especially the end.)

thanks so very much, allegrita. :hug:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Lilly wrote:Shadow - I haven't been able to stop thinking about this masterpiece all day. :heart: I even stopped by iTunes to buy the song. Thanks again for an awesome video. :rose:
Wow, Lilly, that's amazing, thank you! (When I first heard the song I ordered the CD straight away - and then also bought the song online. Couldn't wait two days for delivery ....)
:thanks:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:I commented on this over on VLF but it deserves a comment here, too. :thumbs: I have lost count of how many times I have watched this vid! The scenes match the lyrics and music perfectly, and the special effects are amazing. It really shows Mick's trials and tribulations. I love it! :flowers: :cloud9:
Wow! I've always been pretty thrilled if somebody watched a video twice .... ;)

It's just fabulous that you've lost count! : :cloud9:

:thanks:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:hankie: :hankie:

Oh, Shadow, this is amazing. All of Mick - past, present, future, hopes, dreams, regrets - it's all here.

Beautiful, moving, stunning.

Like everyone else, this reminds me (if I needed reminding) just how much I miss Mick.

Red :flowers: :flowers:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Wow!!!! You have captured Mick's life perfectly. Every clip matched the lyrics. I never heard the song before will have to make an Mp3 purchase.

Wonderful!

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”