Mirrors of Time --(Where Are We Going From Here?)

Shadow
Courtesan

Mirrors of Time --(Where Are We Going From Here?)

Post by Shadow »

Because of computer problems I didn't quite get this one done in time for the tenth anniversary, but I figured it's at least pretty close!

(My internet seems to be behaving for the moment so I've taken the chance to go ahead and put this up. Fingers crossed it will play okay for everyone....)

On Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fek8z3r ... e=youtu.be

On Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/272695895
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Mirrors of Time -- a 10th-ish anniversary video

Post by allegrita »

Oh, Shadow--this is so beautiful, and nostalgic, and a little sad... there is a wonderful feeling of pushing away and pulling together that sooooo encompasses Mick's and Beth's relationship! I love this video, it has just the right amount of wistful sadness, looking back on all we've lost... but at the end, there is that lovely kiss, and the hope for a bright future. :cloud9: Thank you so much for this beautiful video! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

This was simply beautiful Shadow!! All those wonderful moments wrapped up into one clip and the music was outstanding! I was starting to tear up! Well done Shadow. Well done!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Shadow, what a beautiful and moving video tribute to our MickBeth! The ebb and flow/up and down/push and pull of their relationship so skillfully woven together with haunting music and lyrics.

Thank you for putting so much work into this amazing video and sharing it with us!
:flowers: :ghug: :highfive:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

This was an absolutely wonderful video. Thank you so much for helping to keep the memory of Moonlight alive!
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

*sigh* Beautiful memories :heart: Thank you Shadow. You have a wonderful talent for finding just the right piece of music to go with our beautiful show. :hearts:
You always know how to keep my Moonlight heart warm. :rose: :kiss:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thank you so much, Alle, and Ella, and MLC, and Moonlightsonata and Kath!! I'm so glad you liked this, and I'm also thrilled that it played okay and you were able to see it! (I'm still having "intermittent internet" and haven't had time to do any troubleshooting yet.) It was a real challenge making this, as my new program is apparently a downgrade instead of an upgrade, but it was still incredibly fun to make. It felt awfully good to be able to put this out for the tenth anniversary.... in many ways it expresses how that feels to me. :flowers:

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”