"Family Reunion" - Moonlight on SciFi!

FarCry
Kostan Industries intern

"Family Reunion" - Moonlight on SciFi!

Post by FarCry »

I made this video in honor of Moonlight's return to television, on the SciFi channel Friday nights at 9/8c starting January 23. You can watch it in high quality on YouTube here. The song is "Family Reunion" by Saliva.
Strange days have found us...And through their strange hours, we linger alone...
Bodies confused, memories misused...As we run from the day to a strange night of stone.

-- The Doors
Banner by VG99
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: "Family Reunion" - Moonlight on SciFi!

Post by redwinter101 »

FarCry, I'm so happy to see some of your vids posted here - especially a new one!!! I'll have to wait until I get home to watch; I can hardly contain my excitement :) .

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

This was an extraordinary video... :worship:

You cut it sooooooo well with the music and I love the scenes you spotlighted....

Truly an extraordinary one. Thank you so much for bringing it here!!!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
FarCry
Kostan Industries intern

Post by FarCry »

Thanks, wpgrace - I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

And Red - I've been running all over the place posting my videos and poems on different boards this week and last week. Unfortunately, YouTube took down two of my videos ("Devour" and "Lovers Of Today") because the artists belong to Warner Music Group, which is in the process of pulling their videos because of copyright claims (heh, they're worried about going out of business). Oh well. There's no rhyme or reason to it, and there are still plenty of videos with the same songs still up. I don't know why they picked on me; I'm new at this, and only have a few videos with relatively few views. But, I should have a new video up tomorrow which is kind of similar to both of my pulled videos - well, one more than the other. :cheering: Just in time for Valentine's Day! :hearts:
Last edited by FarCry on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strange days have found us...And through their strange hours, we linger alone...
Bodies confused, memories misused...As we run from the day to a strange night of stone.

-- The Doors
Banner by VG99
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

As I'm sure you know... there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to which vids they pull for the copyright issue... totally random as far as I can tell.

I love your work and hope you'll keep posting here... and hope YOUTUBE will move on to another artist to harass!!! :ninja:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

FarCry, thank you so much for this video. I loved it and I really liked the choice of music. Your video brings out the masculine, edgy side of the show--which wasn't stressed enough in the first place.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

That was an excellent video!! Well-timed, very exciting!!! Made me feel like jumping up and down!!!! Wicked cool!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :cheering: :rofl2: :woohoo: :biggrin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :yes: :cloud9: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy:

mitzie
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

So I finally got to watch - and it was worth the wait. Love the song - and you've done your usual marvellous job with the video.

Strong, punchy, beautiful. Just like Mick.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
FarCry
Kostan Industries intern

Post by FarCry »

allegrita wrote:
FarCry, thank you so much for this video. I loved it and I really liked the choice of music. Your video brings out the masculine, edgy side of the show--which wasn't stressed enough in the first place.
Thank you allegrita, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And I agree completely -- we needed more of that! More of the intense stuff, and more Mick and Beth! (in a romantic way) :heart: :swords: Ah, we just needed a second season! :slaphead:

mitzie wrote:
That was an excellent video!! Well-timed, very exciting!!! Made me feel like jumping up and down!!!! Wicked cool!!!!!!
Wow, I guess you really liked it! :lol: I do appreciate it, and thanks a bunch! Now I feel like watching it again myself -- I could use a pick-me-up! :yahoo:

redwinter101 wrote:
So I finally got to watch - and it was worth the wait. Love the song - and you've done your usual marvellous job with the video.

Strong, punchy, beautiful. Just like Mick.
A perfect description of Mick! I'm glad you felt the video lived up to the vamp! :thanks:

-- The Doors
Banner by VG99
one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

Far Cry, SWEET!!!!!!!
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world

Return to “FarCry's Fan Vids”