Beth (Halloween) - Vid Challenge #110

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Beth (Halloween) - Vid Challenge #110

Post by Shadow »

Just an amazing one, coco. You brought out Beth's memories so vividly and so eerily here, it was way more intense than they did it in the show! I especially loved the way you had Beth coming down the stairs, merging with Coraline coming down the stairs, all tied in with little Beth's fear. Wow, those overlays gave me the shivers... I think there were overlays, anyway .... the effects just melted into the story, so I'm going to have to go back and watch again a few times to see just what you did! The second half, with Beth remembering times with Morgan after the staking, was even more original, wow.
Brilliant work.... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

(If this didn't match up to your idea, well, that must have been SOME idea!)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I have to concur with Shadow. If this isn't what you were aiming for, you were aiming REALLY high, coco. :rose:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:Just an amazing one, coco. You brought out Beth's memories so vividly and so eerily here, it was way more intense than they did it in the show! I especially loved the way you had Beth coming down the stairs, merging with Coraline coming down the stairs, all tied in with little Beth's fear. Wow, those overlays gave me the shivers... I think there were overlays, anyway .... the effects just melted into the story, so I'm going to have to go back and watch again a few times to see just what you did! The second half, with Beth remembering times with Morgan after the staking, was even more original, wow.
Brilliant work.... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

(If this didn't match up to your idea, well, that must have been SOME idea!)
Thanks so much, Shadow. :hearts:

There are quite a few overlays in this one. I thought it worked well in allowing me to show two scenes at once and then merging the past and present. Glad it worked out. :biggrin:

I just really wasn't sure if I'd pulled off what I originally thought about but I've had great feedback and since watched it back a few times, and I can honestly say I'm happy with what I made. I'm always just a little nervous before posting so tend to say more than I need to. :giggle:

:heart:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:I have to concur with Shadow. If this isn't what you were aiming for, you were aiming REALLY high, coco. :rose:
Thanks, Alle. :rose:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Post by moonlightlover60 »

Oh I have missed so many great vids, I'm going to have to hang out in this Video Art thread more often. Wow :yahoo: loved this one Coco first your can't go wrong with using that theme music from Halloween. Loved the ending also, perfect with Coraline all creepy and sinister. :devil: Awesome job. :clapping:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

moonlightlover60 wrote:Oh I have missed so many great vids, I'm going to have to hang out in this Video Art thread more often. Wow :yahoo: loved this one Coco first your can't go wrong with using that theme music from Halloween. Loved the ending also, perfect with Coraline all creepy and sinister. :devil: Awesome job. :clapping:
It was so lovely to receive a message about this vid. :hug:

Thanks so much, moonlightlover60. When I first made this vid, I really wasn't sure if my idea would work but I'm pleased with the result. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I always liked this revisit of Beth's horror. The Halloween theme is the most haunting in the horror genre.

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”