MickCora - Some Devil

coco
Cleaner

Re: MickCora - Some Devil

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Girls, this is amazing. Kinda hoping y'all collaborate again sometime... :whistle:
Thanks, Grace. :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Phoenix wrote:Ladies :hankie: that :hankie: was :hankie: beautiful. :hankie:
Phee, I believe Sex on Fire is the only MickCora vid I've made that hasn't made you cry. :snicker:

Thank you. :flowers:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

coco wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Ladies :hankie: that :hankie: was :hankie: beautiful. :hankie:
Phee, I believe Sex on Fire is the only MickCora vid I've made that hasn't made you cry. :snicker:

Thank you. :flowers:
OK. :sadface: I admit it. :sadface: I'm a sook. :blushing: (Is there a twelve-step program for that?) :chin:

Coco, if you think I'm bad with your vids, you should have seen me reading Red's Anniversary series. :bmoon:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I had the wonderful opportunity to share this video with a friend today, and she loved it too. So I want to pop it up to Active Topics, because coco's videos are always so wonderful, and this one is extra special to me since she did it for me. :hearts:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:I had the wonderful opportunity to share this video with a friend today, and she loved it too. So I want to pop it up to Active Topics, because coco's videos are always so wonderful, and this one is extra special to me since she did it for me. :hearts:
I've been meaning to post this all week. :hearts: Thanks, Alle.

From the very first vid I ever made I just wanted to share my enjoyment and love of Moonlight and I found I could do it best putting images to songs. You have that same magic touch with this vid and I love it very much. You created this beauty. I just put the pieces together. :heart:

This post has made my week. I'm feeling very sorry for myself at the moment as I've hurt my back and have been feeling pretty low this week so thank you for cheering me up. :smooch:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I wanted to watch this again. I love it so much. Thank you, coco! :hearts:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:I wanted to watch this again. I love it so much. Thank you, coco! :hearts:
Very happy to have edited it together for you, Alle. I couldn't have picked a better selection of clips. :hug:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I've been posting favorite music on my Facebook page for the past 20 days, in response to a challenge. Today is day 20, and I posted this video as my final piece of music to share, because it has so much meaning for me. I love the song, and I love the way it tells Mick and Coraline's love story so poignantly. I feel so honored that coco created it for me. :hearts: She took my vague ideas and turned them into art. :notworthy: :rose: Thank you, honey! :smooch:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Thanks, Alle :heart:

As I said this video is all you. I just joined the ideas together. Xx

PS. Sorry I've been gone so long. Life is not playing fair right now. Much love go everyone. Xxx

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

We love you, honey. :heart: :heart: And we're here whenever you have the energy to visit--no pressure, just a warm welcome for you whenever you feel up to it. :ghug:

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”