Post by coco »

Mick St John - Fa Fa Fa by Datarock.

Just Mick. :happysigh:

Viewing Options
YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKFJZHkN_PQ
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/23385611
Blog: http://cocosfanvids.blogspot.com

Enjoy. :)
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Re: Mick - Fa Fa Fa (ML Soundtrack Vid #3)

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Great editing Coco. I'm not familiar with the song. For those who like Mick vamped out, this has a fair number of those scenes. Thanks Coco.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Moonlightsonata wrote:Great editing Coco. I'm not familiar with the song. For those who like Mick vamped out, this has a fair number of those scenes. Thanks Coco.
:thanks: Moonlightsonata. :hug:

The soundtrack songs I'm using come from a collection of songs that have either appeared on Moonlight in some form or where used as a promo for it. I'm not 100% sure where this one appeared but I just love the fast pace of the song.

I LOVE vamp Mick and wanted to feature quite a bit of him here in this. :happysigh:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

It's a new song to me too - and I loved, loved, loved getting so much Mick action into one delightful vid, including the two coolest scenes of all - Mick walking into Tejada's office, and the fight scene with Martan in Josef's burned out office.

Sigh.

Red :heart:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:It's a new song to me too - and I loved, loved, loved getting so much Mick action into one delightful vid, including the two coolest scenes of all - Mick walking into Tejada's office, and the fight scene with Martan in Josef's burned out office.

Sigh.

Red :heart:
:thanks: Red. :hearts:

I believe the song appears in Episode 10: Sleeping Beauty. :thumbs:
I like Mick in action and thought it worked well here with the song choice. I'm a huge fan of the Tejada scene. :thud:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Wow! Coco! This is now one of my favorite ML vids!!!

Action Mick! Kick-@$$ Mick! You got it all in there! You edited it soooooooooo well with the song... with the timely drinking and occassionally with the talking or pondering, but mostly, with that fast pace with the action scenes! Man you did great with that!!!!! Your cuts and speed ups and slow motions were perfect!

And it was allllll Mick! :heart: :heart: :heart: Cannot go wrong with alllll Mick. :happysigh:

And loved the ending...

Oh this was really really good! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Wow! Coco! This is now one of my favorite ML vids!!!

Action Mick! Kick-@$$ Mick! You got it all in there! You edited it soooooooooo well with the song... with the timely drinking and occassionally with the talking or pondering, but mostly, with that fast pace with the action scenes! Man you did great with that!!!!! Your cuts and speed ups and slow motions were perfect!

And it was allllll Mick! :heart: :heart: :heart: Cannot go wrong with alllll Mick. :happysigh:

And loved the ending...

Oh this was really really good! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
WOW, Grace. Thanks so much for that awesome comment. :smooch:

I just love Mick so making his vids are always the most fun. Thank you for saying the edits and cuts worked for you - I spent soooo long trying to get that right. :biggrin:

I thought of you the whole time that final scene was put together. :hearts:
Last edited by coco on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:giggle: Yeah... I kinda like that scene... and that henley... :blushing:

You used it well. Just enough... and LOOOOOOOOOOVED that you did it in slow motion. MOST enjoyable!

The whole video was just way entertaining... :thumbs:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, coco--you've gotten my blood pumping this morning! I looooooooove this video. It's going into my all-time favorites. Man--it just... ('scuse me, gotta run around a little)
:hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:

There, that's better. That vid got me all antsy!!

I really, really loved the way you cut together all the action scenes, especially the vampy ones. Mick on the hunt, on the prowl--on a ride fast, going nowhere. What a perfect song! I've loved that song ever since the first time I heard it (putting in another plug here for MyImmortal's Moonlight song player on her mickstjohn.net site). "Fa Fa Fa" just REALLY speaks to me regarding Mick's tangled view of himself as a vampire. Glorying in the power and in his abilities, at the same time he's disgusted by himself and hating what gives him all those wonderful abilities. This is Mick as the self-loathing alpha vamp, and you've just nailed it in this vid. The quick edits and dissolves are awesome and you hit the scenes so well... I love it!

And the super-slo-mo as he turns in the BuzzWire office... knowing where he's been, and where he's going next... *sigh*....
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote::giggle: Yeah... I kinda like that scene... and that henley... :blushing:

You used it well. Just enough... and LOOOOOOOOOOVED that you did it in slow motion. MOST enjoyable!

The whole video was just way entertaining... :thumbs:
Always happy to entertain, Grace. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Oh, coco--you've gotten my blood pumping this morning! I looooooooove this video. It's going into my all-time favorites. Man--it just... ('scuse me, gotta run around a little)
:hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:

There, that's better. That vid got me all antsy!!

I really, really loved the way you cut together all the action scenes, especially the vampy ones. Mick on the hunt, on the prowl--on a ride fast, going nowhere. What a perfect song! I've loved that song ever since the first time I heard it (putting in another plug here for MyImmortal's Moonlight song player on her mickstjohn.net site). "Fa Fa Fa" just REALLY speaks to me regarding Mick's tangled view of himself as a vampire. Glorying in the power and in his abilities, at the same time he's disgusted by himself and hating what gives him all those wonderful abilities. This is Mick as the self-loathing alpha vamp, and you've just nailed it in this vid. The quick edits and dissolves are awesome and you hit the scenes so well... I love it!

And the super-slo-mo as he turns in the BuzzWire office... knowing where he's been, and where he's going next... *sigh*....
WOW, Alle. Thank you so much for that lovely, lovely comment. I've read it back a few times now & if only you could see me squeeing at home. *squee* :snicker:

I listened to this song a LOT while putting this vid together to get the timings just right and I grew to love the song more and more and I too think it's perfect for Mick.... especially angsty, vampy Mick.

To your all-time faves. Really? :yahoo:

*loves Alle* :flowers:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh Alle... what an excellent description of Mick!

You and Miss Coco need to collaborate on something!

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hmmmmm.... I've got some ideas... :chin:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Hmmmmm.... I've got some ideas... :chin:
Feel free to send them my way, Alle. ;)

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I love the action Mick and the vamped out Mick!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper2: :hyper2: Super video, coco!!!! :flowers: Love it, love it, love it!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :happysigh: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy: :rose:

mitzie :mooncat:

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”