Mick - Fa Fa Fa (ML Soundtrack Vid #3)

coco
Cleaner

Re: Mick - Fa Fa Fa (ML Soundtrack Vid #3)

Post by coco »

mitzie wrote:I love the action Mick and the vamped out Mick!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper2: :hyper2: Super video, coco!!!! :flowers: Love it, love it, love it!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :happysigh: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy: :rose:

mitzie :mooncat:
Thank you, mitzie. :flowers:

I'm partial to vampy, action Mick myself. :happysigh:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Oh but that is a fun and action filled piece! I loved the way you used those red frames, it was perfect for this vid. *Sigh" and I do love watching vamp Mick!
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:Oh but that is a fun and action filled piece! I loved the way you used those red frames, it was perfect for this vid. *Sigh" and I do love watching vamp Mick!
Thank you, Shadow. :hearts:

The red frames came about after the initial Tejada scene and I thought it worked really well with that scene and then I just decided to carry the same theme through the vid. Thanks for commenting on it - I really wasn't sure if it worked all the way through or not. :thumbs:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

One little tiptoe into your office and I'm rediscovering all these marvellous gems I haven't watched for a while. This video is SO well put-together from the great, great opening :melts: :melts: :melts: to the delightful slo-mo (and the smile :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: ) at the end - with all points in-between.

Just :notworthy: :notworthy: .

Red :heart:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I've been playing in your vimeo channel and I came across this one again... ohhhhhh looorrrrrrd I love this video. I love the speed, the anger and angst, the thirst... and the ending... it's perfect. The one thing that brings Mick back from that angsty, violent, hungry brink. Beth's kiss. :heart: :flowers:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:I've been playing in your vimeo channel and I came across this one again... ohhhhhh looorrrrrrd I love this video. I love the speed, the anger and angst, the thirst... and the ending... it's perfect. The one thing that brings Mick back from that angsty, violent, hungry brink. Beth's kiss. :heart: :flowers:
Alle, your first comment on this vid still makes me smile the hugest smile. :biggrin: It was exactly the reaction I was hoping for and I adore that it still brings out the same feelings on further views. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”