MickBeth - Set the Fire to the Third Bar

coco
Cleaner

MickBeth - Set the Fire to the Third Bar

Post by coco »

Set the Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol featuring Martha Wainwright.

This song has been shouting at me for a while now demanding a vid and I haven't been able to move on to other ones until I got this one out of the way. I don't think it's as good as some of the others I've made but I wanted to share it anyway. It was made today to cheer me up. :ysmile: So in a few days when I have a clearer head it may get taken down for a re-edit. :snicker:

I've not made an M/B vid for a while now and I'm not quite back into the M/B groove yet. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :giggle:

Viewing Options
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/23718580
YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUoV-zK8fI
Blog: http://cocosfanvids.blogspot.com
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickBeth - Set the Fire to the Third Bar

Post by redwinter101 »

I love this song (I'm a huge MW fan and I love this SP album to pieces) and you're right - it's perfect for Mick and Beth. I especially loved the Fever scene with Mick collapsing - so perfectly put together - and then the fast edit to the rooftop scene. Just gorgeous.

Red

P. S. The megaupload link isn't working for me either :(
P. P. S. Your closing credit banner made me think that "All I Want is You" by U2 would make another wonderful vid. :whistle:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:I love this song (I'm a huge MW fan and I love this SP album to pieces) and you're right - it's perfect for Mick and Beth. I especially loved the Fever scene with Mick collapsing - so perfectly put together - and then the fast edit to the rooftop scene. Just gorgeous.

Red

P. S. The megaupload link isn't working for me either :(
P. P. S. Your closing credit banner made me think that "All I Want is You" by U2 would make another wonderful vid. :whistle:
:grumble: I've been having trouble with Megavideo but I thought Megaupload was working. Let me go try fix it. :Mickangel:

Red I totally agree about the U2 song - it's on my list. It's one of those songs that would be perfect. Just need to work up to it now. :snicker:

I am a huge fan of this Snow Patrol album and this song is by far my favourite from the album. :thumbs:

:thanks: for the lovely comment, as always. :hearts:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Red I've managed to download the vid using the link so hopefully it's working now. :fingerscrossed:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, coco--I've never heard that song before, but it's wonderful for Mick and Beth. And I also have no expertise with editing videos, but this one really works for me... I love the scenes you chose and I think it flows really well.

This video really shows the "difficult, dangerous, and complicated" stuff. But the love and yearning, too. :heart:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Oh, coco--I've never heard that song before, but it's wonderful for Mick and Beth. And I also have no expertise with editing videos, but this one really works for me... I love the scenes you chose and I think it flows really well.

This video really shows the "difficult, dangerous, and complicated" stuff. But the love and yearning, too. :heart:
:thanks: alle :hearts:

I think this is a beautiful song and perfect for this couple so I'm pleased it has worked the way I wanted it to. I'm going to watch it back today with a clearer head and see if I like it or not. :snicker:

I love the "difficult, dangerous & complicated" of this couple so I'm over the moon that you feel it worked. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Edited first post. The Megavideo link is now finally working. :cheering:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

You picked a fantastic song, I can see why it was compelling! The vid is great, really fits the music so very very well.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:You picked a fantastic song, I can see why it was compelling! The vid is great, really fits the music so very very well.
:thanks: Shadow :hearts:

I admit that if I can't get the song then I can't get the vid. I may have clip ideas in my head but I build my vids up around the songs and lyrics so this was screaming at me to get made and now I can move on to other M/B vids...... hopefully (my M/B vid muse has deserted me for the moment :confused2: )

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Albra »

Great vid :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for sharing ... :rose:
:thanks:
Mags
Fledgling

Post by Mags »

Yeah :yahoo: you made another MickBeth video,Just loved it.I had never heard the song before but it's a great mickbeth song! :heart:
Banner by JerseyGirl, avatar by tugafanatic and tag by Barnabas
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Albra wrote:Great vid :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for sharing ... :rose:
:thanks:
:thanks: Albra. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Mags wrote:Yeah :yahoo: you made another MickBeth video,Just loved it.I had never heard the song before but it's a great mickbeth song! :heart:
Mags I'm trying to get back into the swing of M/B vids. I have one to work on for tecc and she's been so patient with me and has waited ages so I'm starting with a few other songs before trying her song choice. :fingerscrossed:

:thanks: for the lovely comment. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Another song that I never heard that I really liked. I was also really happy with the clips you used from Arrested Development in Josef's office. Mick and Beth look like they are having so much fun in those scenes.

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”