Nate Mooney (Ryder England) - other roles

eris
Sire

Re: Rider's the Unsub! Nate Mooney

Post by eris »

He makes a very, um... convincing... cold blooded killer.

:gasp:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

He was real scary twisted. But in the end he actually had a plan and carried it out.
Spoiler:
When the unsub was a little boy, his father had killed his mother and they were going to make the guy eligible for parole. The unsub ended up in prison with his father and killed him before he could get out.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

wpgrace wrote:Agh! Missed it... and did not tivo this tonite... :Mickangel:
Was he good? What mischief did he do????
O my yes....seriously deranged, but in a cold, quiet, very frightening way
Spoiler:
He played a man who was so isolated after his father killed his mother - became sociopath. When he learned that his father was going to be released from prison, he went on a killing spree, slitting the throats of his victims. Victims were random, but in places that would cause the most shock value when they were killed - a church, a farmer's market, a laundromat, a restuarant. You really got the feeling he wasn't playing with a full deck.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
LadyAilith
Fledgling

Post by LadyAilith »

I'm glad that someone figured it out. I've been going crazy trying to figure out why he looked so familiar.

LadyAilith :mooncat:
LadyAilith :rose:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Wow! So not sympathetic at all? Just a cold blooded killer?
Spoiler:
Was the scene where he offed his dad kinda satisfying-- as, was his dad a jerk?-- or was it just horrible in a gruesome, killing a daddy who's repented kinda way?? And the method of his killings sounds on the gruesome side,
... which is why I don't watch that show very often... :gasp:

But good on him for landing the role...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

wpgrace wrote:Wow! So not sympathetic at all? Just a cold blooded killer?
Spoiler:
Was the scene where he offed his dad kinda satisfying-- as, was his dad a jerk?-- or was it just horrible in a gruesome, killing a daddy who's repented kinda way?? And the method of his killings sounds on the gruesome side,
... which is why I don't watch that show very often... :gasp:

But good on him for landing the role...
Spoiler:
It was very to the point. He was in line in prison, someone snuck him a shiv, another prisoner let him in line behind his dad. He tapped his dad on the shoulder and said "hi" when he turned around. Dad asks him if his mother knows where he is... yeah, that mother... Then he stabs Dad a lot. A LOT.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

OH! :gasp: Gracious! Hard to imagine that... and y'all say he was convincing??? :scary:

Sooooooo... due to the horrific nature of this new crime, he ends up in solitary for life... learns some mad computer skills all by himself in his cell... somehow gets Turned a la Shepherd... and thus gets out of prison via the morgue... turns over a new leaf and eventually makes his way into the employ of Fellow Traveller Josef Kostan... happy ending, right??

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

wpgrace wrote:OH! :gasp: Gracious! Hard to imagine that... and y'all say he was convincing??? :scary:

Sooooooo... due to the horrific nature of this new crime, he ends up in solitary for life... learns some mad computer skills all by himself in his cell... somehow gets Turned a la Shepherd... and thus gets out of prison via the morgue... turns over a new leaf and eventually makes his way into the employ of Fellow Traveller Josef Kostan... happy ending, right??
That's something Eris could pull off. Why you aren't writing I have no idea. :rolling:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

francis wrote:
wpgrace wrote:OH! :gasp: Gracious! Hard to imagine that... and y'all say he was convincing??? :scary:

That's something Eris could pull off. Why you aren't writing I have no idea. :rolling:
In total agreement francis.....that's quite a story to be spun
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Yeah, it was spooky to see him last night in CMs. But he still had that freaky-eyed "Ryder" look. :snicker:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Totally plausible. So... what francis said... why aren't you writing??
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

Could anyone tell me the name of the episode!
I can check when it will air here. I don't watch it every week but since Alex was in it, It's always on my 'radar'!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

AussieJo wrote:Could anyone tell me the name of the episode!
I can check when it will air here. I don't watch it every week but since Alex was in it, It's always on my 'radar'!

"Public Enemy" is the name of the episode, AJ
darkstarrising
View My Fanfic Index

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

allegrita wrote:

Totally plausible. So... what francis said... why aren't you writing??
I think she was talking about Eris writing this kinda stuff... tho I DID write it; you see it right there. That's the best I can do. :slaphead:

nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

And it is wonderfully imaginative, Grace.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo

Return to “Guest Stars”