Abigail Spencer (Simone Walker) - other roles

myimmortal
Fledgling

Re: Abigail Spencer (Simone Walker) - other roles

Post by myimmortal »

Here's a first. Abigail Spencer's series Timeless was cancelled on Wednesday then uncancelled a few days later because of the fan outcry. :yahoo: Yay! It's such a fun show.
“I have been in this business for almost 20 years & never have I ever experienced anything like what has happened today & this week… and the outpouring of love and support from fans for #Timeless & just in general the devotion for something I have been apart of… and I have never seen a show be cancelled & but days later renewed because of just general love from the people involved & the fans,” she wrote in a series of tweets.
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/13/timeless-se ... reactions/
_____
banner by me | avatar by cowpatface on deviant art
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I saw that this afternoon--and I was thrilled for her! But a little sad, too, thinking back a few years. :Mickangel: Oh well... fan outcry goes a lot farther these days, I guess. :winky: Congratulations to Abigail and everyone on Timeless! :highfive:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

allegrita wrote:I saw that this afternoon--and I was thrilled for her! But a little sad, too, thinking back a few years. :Mickangel: Oh well... fan outcry goes a lot farther these days, I guess. :winky: Congratulations to Abigail and everyone on Timeless! :highfive:
I think NBC is more responsive to fan reaction.. The first show NBC did that on was orginal Star Trek in 1968 and then they did it in the 1990's for Quantum Leap. I often think if CBS had not reversed itself on Jericho for the 2007-2008 season to such disastrous results the fans did not follow up with live watching, I think we would have had a better chance. Fool Les Moonves once he wasn't going to let anyone fool him twice.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yeah, I've always been annoyed at the Jericho fans for not following through after being granted such a gift.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I'm in a bit of disbelief with the way this turned around so quickly. :gasp: This is such a wonderful surprise. :cheering:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Timeless is back! I didn't realize and missed last week but caught up on Hulu
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

It's not a role but look how pretty Abigail Spencer looks in her polka dot dress for the Royal Wedding I had heard she's a good friend of Meghan Markle. Seeing her there let's me imagine Josef being a guest.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... dress-hat/
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, I love it! It's kind of vintage looking, as is her hair. Almost as if she's wearing clothes for a time jump on Timeless.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I thought that was her! Thanks for the verification.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

cassysj wrote:It's not a role but look how pretty Abigail Spencer looks in her polka dot dress for the Royal Wedding I had heard she's a good friend of Meghan Markle. Seeing her there let's me imagine Josef being a guest.

That would have been cool.....
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Lucy wrote:
cassysj wrote:It's not a role but look how pretty Abigail Spencer looks in her polka dot dress for the Royal Wedding I had heard she's a good friend of Meghan Markle. Seeing her there let's me imagine Josef being a guest.

That would have been cool.....
She's beautiful. She looks like a classy, old-timey movie star. :curtsey: What a way to represent. :notworthy:
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

Wow - I saw that lady while watching and had no idea it was 'Simone'. Thanks for pointing it out.

Return to “Guest Stars”