David Blue on Facebook and Twitter

RangerCM
Rogue vampire

David Blue on Facebook and Twitter

Post by RangerCM »

For those who like easy, instant access to your favorite actors, Twitter is really something! And it's especially fun when it's someone who updates often, like David does. He'll even reply now and again!

Follow David at https://twitter.com/DavidBlue

David is also on Facebook and he posted this today, concerning his Facebook fan page:
Need help getting more Facebook fans. They require me to have 1,000 for something. SPREAD THE WORD? http://bit.ly/36L7i
So far, he's got about 575 fans on Facebook, so let's give him a hand and see if we can help push him over the 1000 mark :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
banner by Cprav
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Re: David Blue on Facebook and Twitter

Post by Josefismysire »

RangerCM wrote:For those who like easy, instant access to your favorite actors, Twitter is really something! And it's especially fun when it's someone who updates often, like David does. He'll even reply now and again!

Follow David at https://twitter.com/DavidBlue

David is also on Facebook and he posted this today, concerning his Facebook fan page:
Need help getting more Facebook fans. They require me to have 1,000 for something. SPREAD THE WORD? http://bit.ly/36L7i
So far, he's got about 575 fans on Facebook, so let's give him a hand and see if we can help push him over the 1000 mark :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks for the heads up about Twitter, Ranger..but I'm finding it hard to understand. You can't get a reply to a comment or question unless the other person "follows you" too..otherwise, all you get is one side of a conversation. It's a bit frustrating! :confused2:
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

No, they don't need to follow you on Twitter to reply to something you've sent to them. They only need to hit the "reply" icon. David has replied to me several times even though he only follows a small number of folks....and I'm not one of them ;)
banner by Cprav
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Unless you are talking about when they post a reply to someone else's question..... Yes, in that case, if they aren't sending it directly to the person who asked, you would see David's end of the dialogue, but most people on Twitter have figured that out and make public statements generic enough to be understood, or they RT the original question so that others see what they are replying too. If they send it as a reply to the person asking the question, only that person would see it, as well as others following you.

By the way. Twitter is a great place for up-to-the-second entertainment and news updates. You can follow TVGuide, or EW, or CNN or FOX news ...... not just friends and celebrities ;) Here are a few of my favorites:
RoushTVGuideMag
TVGuide
EWAusielloFiles
feliciaday (Felicia is the Twitter Queen! She often will also post Twitter tips)
Al Yankovic alyankovic (Very fun, PG rated humor. Often posts pics)
Daniel the TV Addict theTVaddict
aly denisof alydenisof (Allison Hannigan (willow on buffy).Lately she's mostly been posted cute pics and news of her new baby with husband Alexis Denisof (Wesley on Buffy)
banner by Cprav
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

RangerCM wrote:Unless you are talking about when they post a reply to someone else's question..... Yes, in that case, if they aren't sending it directly to the person who asked, you would see David's end of the dialogue, but most people on Twitter have figured that out and make public statements generic enough to be understood, or they RT the original question so that others see what they are replying too. If they send it as a reply to the person asking the question, only that person would see it, as well as others following you.

By the way. Twitter is a great place for up-to-the-second entertainment and news updates. You can follow TVGuide, or EW, or CNN or FOX news ...... not just friends and celebrities ;) Here are a few of my favorites:
RoushTVGuideMag
TVGuide
EWAusielloFiles
feliciaday (Felicia is the Twitter Queen! She often will also post Twitter tips)
Al Yankovic alyankovic (Very fun, PG rated humor. Often posts pics)
Daniel the TV Addict theTVaddict
aly denisof alydenisof (Allison Hannigan (willow on buffy).Lately she's mostly been posted cute pics and news of her new baby with husband Alexis Denisof (Wesley on Buffy)
Thanks for the Twitter lesson, Ranger. And, yes..I follow most of these "folks" you mentioned. I'm still learning the ropes...

:hug:
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Got Moonlight questions for David?

This just posted from David on Twitter.
DavidBlue http://tinyurl.com/mro7du -- Submit questions to Joe for me to answer. #SGU, #UglyBetty or #Moonlight. Bring 'em on!!!
banner by Cprav
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

I'm following David now on Twitter. Yes, he wants questions about Moonlight. He's also a friend on Myspace and he put out a bulletin on MS to which I replied with a message and he actually READ my message but didn't reply. Well, at least he read it! :heart:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

David's currently doing a Q&A on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Blu ... 023?ref=nf

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh how sweet... if he says anything cool, you'll tell us, Red? :whistle:

I don't have FB... :blushing:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Grace, just click the link - you don't need to be signed up to see this. :)

But you should still be on Facebook.

Red

MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I posted a question for him:

What would you like to have accomplished five years from now. David wrote back!!!
David Blue @: Hopefully, lots of producing, writing, directing and a bunch of films.

:laugh:
He's such a sweetie!
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:woohoo:

How lovely, MoonShadow.

Red

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

He really is a darling. How cool that he answered you! :hearts:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

A few tweets just now during a #lastminQA :

I'm just going to post the questions and answers...

Who would you love to have guest-star? - already getting@dhewlett, so, a friend. Like Alex O'Loughlin perhaps?

What's the last book you read? -- last few books of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series.

Best part of working on S2 of #SGU? - it's got everything. Action, heart, suspense, ALIENS... best stuff yet.

Favorite ice-cream flavor? -- Cherry Garcia. Or anything with Cookie Dough.

What's is your geekiest quality? -- ummm. My personality? Hahahhaa.

How long did you have to carry Elyse around while filming that last ep? -- all-in-all? About two weeks.

Fav guest star roles -- loved #UglyBetty & #moonlight the most. I heart them.

I :heart: him!!
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Lilly wrote: How long did you have to carry Elyse around while filming that last ep? -- all-in-all? About two weeks.
Oh wow! Two weeks for approximately 10 minutes in the episode.

Return to “David”