David in Rizzoli & Isles

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

David in Rizzoli & Isles

Post by r1015bill »

Guest appearance coming up!!!
David Blue ‏@DavidBlue 15 Jul
Shot some #RizzoliandIsles last week. I'm happy to announce that @Angie_Harmon is as cool (and beautiful) as you'd think.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: David in Rizzoli & Isles

Post by Lilly »

I've never seen the show -- but YAY! :yahoo: I'll definitely try to catch it when it's on. :twothumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

It's an okay show...Angie Harmon (Rizzoli) is a tough, un-girly cop, and Sasha Alexander (Isles) is a fashion-conscious, incredibly smart M.E. They started out at odds with one another, just because they were so different, but have become good friends.

Basically, it's much the same set-up as Bones, but with two women who are friends, instead of a love interest subplot.

My favorite character in the few episodes I've seen, is Lorraine Bracco (who was the psychiatrist in The Sopranos) as Rizzoli's mom. She's a hoot!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I just started watching the series, and like Lucky says, it's OK and pretty lightweight. Lot more of the family involvement in the case of the week, as one of Rizzoli's brothers is a cop as well. My favorite is the older cop who was once Rizzoli's partner who resents the fact that she's been partnered now with a tech savvy young partner. Creates an interesting dynamic.

Liked it enough to get the first season on DVD, which fills in a lot of the blanks for someone starting with Season four.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

David was in the summer finale of 'Rizzoli & Isles' tonight. Don't fret if you missed it as TNT repeats eps a couple of times during the week following the initial broadcast.

David was cute, but was in it for all of about 3 minutes. Still, he got a chance to go from normal to nuts in about 15 seconds!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “David”