Jordan in "Across the Line"

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Jordan in "Across the Line"

Post by Lilly »

More Jordan! :yahoo:

Here's a couple of quick video interviews he did with Jessica Kill of SMTK 247 (apparently, So Much To Know 24/7) at the premiere of "Across The Line: The Exodus of Charlie Wright." I haven't heard of this film before, but here's the plot summary from IMDb:

The story centers on Charlie, a Los Angeles billionaire financial whiz who goes into self-imposed exile in Tijuana after his empire is revealed to have been a Ponzi scheme. While looking for the woman he abandoned there 25 years before, Charlie is pursued by a Mexican gangster, a federal agent and thugs sent by a former client looking to retrieve his money.

It stars Aidan Quinn, Andy Garcia and Mario Van Peebles. Jordan plays a character named Jimmy. IMDb gives a release date of 12/7/2010, but it looks like it's going direct to DVD.

Videos:

SMTK 247 - Jordan Belfi Likes to Fake It!

SMTK 247 & Jordan Belfi - Find That Thing You Do
Last edited by Lilly on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated the movie title to new name
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Jordan in "The Exodus of Charlie Wright"

Post by Lilly »

Jordan in law enforcement? Heck, yeah! :yahoo:

A few stills from Jordan's FB page from "The Exodus of Charlie Wright"...

Once again, looking good in blue -- that last one shows him with co-stars, Mario Van Peebles and Danny Pino.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

The StarCam Celebrity Blog has a video interview with the stars of "Across the Line" (aka "The Exodus of Charlie Wright"), as well as some pictures from the premiere. Jordan appears at the 3:00 mark in the video.

http://blog.starcam.com/post/StarCam-at ... rnsen.aspx
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

My gosh... I am always so impressed with the thoughtful way he approaches his roles. Doesn't he make the film sound compelling?! I love Jordan! :hearts:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

This movie is now available on DVD under the title "Across the Line."

It's available at Amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/Across-Line-Andy- ... 970&sr=1-1

And on Blue-ray here: http://www.amazon.com/Across-Line-Blu-r ... 970&sr=1-2

I found a review at DVDVerdict.com: http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/acrosstheline.php

(I've updated the thread's subject line to reflect the new movie title.)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jordan in "Across the Line"

Post by r1015bill »

It's available on Netflix starting Dec. 28.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jordan in "Across the Line"

Post by r1015bill »

I watched this movie today. I agree with this comment that was already posted at netflix
Across the Line (also known as The Exodus of Charlie Wright) isnt quite movie-theater quality, but stands out as one of the better straight to video flicks Ive seen in a long time.
There was a large very recognizeable cast so nobody got a lot of screen time except Aidan Quinn. Jordon's role was small but pivotal. My hunch is that there was a lot more of him on the editing room floor; his character seemed like he'd have some interesting development but the story didn't allow for that.

Return to “Jordan”