Thunderbirds

lynnrxgal
Fledgling

"Thunderbirds" at Big Lots/Odd Lots ($3!)

Post by lynnrxgal »

OK, so I am the total bargain hunter! Yesterday, I went to browse at our local Big Lots and there was a large table of $3 DVDs. I had a total "feeling" that I would find a movie with Sophia in that collection and I did! Sophia plays Penelope in Thunderbirds. Haven't watched it yet, but I am glad to have it to add to my collection!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Thunderbirds

Post by cassysj »

The Sophia Marathon continues. I watched Thunderbirds today which is a surprisingly enjoyable family action film. I love her as Lady Penelope in all her pink glory. It is certainly not a story with a lot of "meat" but it is a pleasant enough way to spend 90 minutes if you enjoy the kid genre at all. It struck me in the style of Spy Kids, Agent Cody Banks. Lady Penelope is one tough cookie though.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Thunderbirds

Post by r1015bill »

It was broadcast on the Disney channel sometime last fall or winder and I saw it then.

I thought Sophia was capable of far more than she was allowed to do. But you're right, it was pleasant enough. And since it was an existing TV show, that kind of dictated what she could do. I've never seen the original Thunderbirds so I'm not sure what she had to follow.
lynnrxgal
Fledgling

Re: Thunderbirds

Post by lynnrxgal »

Watched Thunderbirds on Starz today - Sophia was DARLING in it! Worth watching to see her! Whoa, quite a beehive 'do!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Thunderbirds on Encore WAM 2/7 11:30P

Post by cassysj »

I just noticed that Thunderbirds is scheduled tonight on Encore WAM Channel. It's a cute movie if you haven't seen it.

Return to “Past Projects”