100% Moonlightaholic

Re: The Maroon-A-Holics

Post by cassysj »

I love a man who plays pool

moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Josefismysire wrote:(psssttt...girls? what should we do for Josef for Valentine's Day??) Anyone have any suggestions? ;)
Yes I do, but this is a PG13 forum, so..... :lol: All kidding aside, how about this idea?

1. We all dress in our best satin nighties (I claim purple)
2. We all "contribute" to his best vintage scotch and serve him
3. We lead him into a room set up with candles, soft jazz music and a massage table
4. We all contribute our "talented fingers and wrists" and give him the best massage of his life! Thus far, anyways.... ;)

Then we aptly see where the night leads ;)

Just a thought....
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:(psssttt...girls? what should we do for Josef for Valentine's Day??) Anyone have any suggestions? ;)
Yes I do, but this is a PG13 forum, so..... :lol: All kidding aside, how about this idea?

3. We lead him into a room set up with candles, soft jazz music and a massage table
4. We all contribute our "talented fingers and wrists" and give him the best massage of his life! Thus far, anyways.... ;)

Just a thought....
Sounds like a plan to me...and I get teal...he likes my teal satin nighties best. And of course, we can all put a few drops of blood in every glass of scotch he calls for. He loves it when we give him a blend, you know.

Lucky
m00nlight_babe
Fledgling

Post by m00nlight_babe »

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

Just a thought....
Sounds like a plan to me...and I get teal...he likes my teal satin nighties best. And of course, we can all put a few drops of blood in every glass of scotch he calls for. He loves it when we give him a blend, you know.

Lucky
Sounds wonderful! I call sapphire blue.
Banner by Me, please no snagging
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

Just a thought....

Lucky
That's exactly what I had in mind when I listed Number 2 ;) Great minds think alike...
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Better get a color in quick. For the holiday I claim red!
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

I'd like to join in the fun! I claim sage green :)

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Hey!! This was my suggestion and I didn't even get to pick a color yet!! :evil: Well, I call Hot Pink....just because! :twisted:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:Hey!! This was my suggestion and I didn't even get to pick a color yet!! :evil: Well, I call Hot Pink....just because! :twisted:
Hot pink, hmm?? Pepto Bismol baby!! :lol: :lol: Pretty soon we'll have every color of the rainbow....
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:Hey!! This was my suggestion and I didn't even get to pick a color yet!! :evil: Well, I call Hot Pink....just because! :twisted:
Hot pink, hmm?? Pepto Bismol baby!! :lol: :lol: Pretty soon we'll have every color of the rainbow....
That's not HOT pink..that's puke pink!! ewwww! :shock:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Josefismysire wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
That's not HOT pink..that's puke pink!! ewwww! :shock:
Puke pink?? :lol: :lol: Now we can't have that, now can we? Josef doesn't like colors that remind him of puke :shock: It would kill the mood....
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

No puke pink. I'm reminded of the movie Steel Magnolias where Julia Roberts wedding colors were blush and bashful aka pink and pink. So JIMS you can do a nice little "innocent" act for Josef in blush and bashful, I think he'd like that!
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

cassysj wrote:No puke pink. I'm reminded of the movie Steel Magnolias where Julia Roberts wedding colors were blush and bashful aka pink and pink. So JIMS you can do a nice little "innocent" act for Josef in blush and bashful, I think he'd like that!
I loved that movie! Especially when Sally Field says "Her colors are pink and pink!" JIMS needs the "blush and bashful" look just for Josef :mrgreen:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:No puke pink. I'm reminded of the movie Steel Magnolias where Julia Roberts wedding colors were blush and bashful aka pink and pink. So JIMS you can do a nice little "innocent" act for Josef in blush and bashful, I think he'd like that!
I loved that movie! Especially when Sally Field says "Her colors are pink and pink!" JIMS needs the "blush and bashful" look just for Josef :mrgreen:
Not that he'd ever buy that. He knows her too well.

Lucky
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

librarian_7 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:
Not that he'd ever buy that. He knows her too well.

Lucky
You got that right, Lucky. But, for Josef, I'll put on a good act! ;)

Return to “Josef Kostan”