You know you're a Josefite when...

AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: You know you're a Josefite when...

Post by AussieJo »

Yes Ladies, even me, who has been dragged kicking and screaming into a Josef appreciation,
find myself thinking "What Would Josef Do" in certain situations!
Stop smirking, Cat. I see you at the back!
Now, for that admission, I would like some evidence of "our" little project.
Or at the very least a Mick/Beth Half Moon chapter............ :hug:
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

You get agitated when someone spells Josef with a ph. Or when they misspell Kostan.
YES! Though here in our local store they sell chocolateries from the brand "Costan" which makes me grin every time because it makes me think "well, why not, Josef does look good enough to eat" :snicker:
Fever is one of my least favorite episodes because it is sorely lacking in Josef.
And ep 11 too (don't even know what that's called :blushing: ), I just call it 'Josefless ep with Josh dying'
You find it very difficult to post about "Josh" or "Jordan" because every time you type J-O your fingers automatically fill in S-E-F.
ALL. THE. TIME. And squealing when, after the 10th try of trying to write a friend's boyfriend's name ('Jos') asking if it was short for 'Josef' and it was!!
I find myself thinking "What Would Josef Do" in certain situations!
Oh yes! Or telling myself to :kostan:

And my additions:
  • Faux-registering software under company 'Kostan Industries' so the welcome message at Photoshop etc. says "Tam for Kostan Industries"
  • More gadget geekiness : Program your mobile phone to start up with "Think Kostan"
  • More about phones : rejoicing when in B.C. you find out you own the same phone as Josef
  • Having your own K.I., ML and 'think kostan' tshirts printed :blushing: (they are cool, though, must show you some time)
  • Secretly thinking of Josefness when your partner puts on that dark red shirt or the ones with the stripes that you bought him for Xmas to go with the dark suit :blushing:
  • Always carrying a notebook in case you see / hear / read something that sounds very 'Josef' for a fanfic.
I'm pretty sure there's more, but... that's it for now :)
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

You view all men's wear as either....not good enough or good enough for our vampire.................

you go to an art gallery and wonder if any of these artists knew Josef Kostan....whether he commissioned their works????
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

:yes: Yes.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

Lucy wrote:You view all men's wear as either....not good enough or good enough for our vampire.................

you go to an art gallery and wonder if any of these artists knew Josef Kostan....whether he commissioned their works????
YES!! agreed :)
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Tam wrote:And my additions:
  • Faux-registering software under company 'Kostan Industries' so the welcome message at Photoshop etc. says "Tam for Kostan Industries"
  • More gadget geekiness : Program your mobile phone to start up with "Think Kostan"
  • More about phones : rejoicing when in B.C. you find out you own the same phone as Josef
  • Having your own K.I., ML and 'think kostan' tshirts printed :blushing: (they are cool, though, must show you some time)
  • Secretly thinking of Josefness when your partner puts on that dark red shirt or the ones with the stripes that you bought him for Xmas to go with the dark suit :blushing:
  • Always carrying a notebook in case you see / hear / read something that sounds very 'Josef' for a fanfic.

umm, having an actual email address of Lucky@KostanIndustries.com ...?

I'm with you on all these. Although the husband did twig to the fact that I was buying shirts that looked like Josef's (okay, and Mick's too.)

And oh, yeah, on the notebook. With me. Always.

Lucky
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

librarian_7 wrote:
Tam wrote:And my additions:

umm, having an actual email address of Lucky@KostanIndustries.com ...?

I'm with you on all these. Although the husband did twig to the fact that I was buying shirts that looked like Josef's (okay, and Mick's too.)

And oh, yeah, on the notebook. With me. Always.

Lucky

doesn't every man look better in burgundy, maroon, wine?
Don't they???????????
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

librarian_7 wrote: Although the husband did twig to the fact that I was buying shirts that looked like Josef's (okay, and Mick's too.)
I just didn't tell him :whistle: Seeing as he refuses to watch ML, he hasn't seen the way the shirts are very...Kostan.

Which reminds me of a funny anecdote : in the span of 2 months, he went from asking : "are you watching that vampire show thing again, with the guy?" to "Stop playing Josef on loop, Tam." :snicker: At least he's picked up the name...
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Tam wrote:
librarian_7 wrote: Although the husband did twig to the fact that I was buying shirts that looked like Josef's (okay, and Mick's too.)
I just didn't tell him :whistle: Seeing as he refuses to watch ML, he hasn't seen the way the shirts are very...Kostan.

Which reminds me of a funny anecdote : in the span of 2 months, he went from asking : "are you watching that vampire show thing again, with the guy?" to "Stop playing Josef on loop, Tam." :snicker: At least he's picked up the name...

My sister's family laughs at the vampires in her house...we just smile at the Dodge Charger commercial where the guy says "I watch you vampire show with you" :coffee:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Yes, my husband gets a kick out of that one, too. :snicker:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Tam wrote:You get agitated when someone spells Josef with a ph. Or when they misspell Kostan.
I've noticed pronounciation bugs me. When people say "Jo - suf", I want to say "you mean 'Jo-sef'?"
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Don't be so hard on them, r1015bill, because Mick does that all the time. :snicker:
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

r1015bill wrote:
Tam wrote:You get agitated when someone spells Josef with a ph. Or when they misspell Kostan.
I've noticed pronounciation bugs me. When people say "Jo - suf", I want to say "you mean 'Jo-sef'?"
Most especially since "suf" in my native tongue means 'lame / boring / dull'. So it has to be '-sef'!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

francis wrote:Don't be so hard on them, r1015bill, because Mick does that all the time. :snicker:
There's a reason why, if I'm writing Mick dialogue, I have him say "Joz'ef"--because that's how he said it.

Lucky
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

librarian_7 wrote:
francis wrote:Don't be so hard on them, r1015bill, because Mick does that all the time. :snicker:
There's a reason why, if I'm writing Mick dialogue, I have him say "Joz'ef"--because that's how he said it.

Lucky
Of course, Mick can do no wrong....

But I thought he mostly said "Jo-sef" or, Lucky's right, "Joz-ef". Definitely "EF"

Am I going to have to go back and watch every episode and catalog the exact pronunciation every time Mick says it? ....

OK! :hyper:

Return to “Josef Kostan”