Jason in new film, Destined

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Jason in new film, Destined

Post by librarian_7 »

http://www.whosay.com/status/jessemetca ... de=pjc9DSr
Cory Hardrict, Jesse Metcalfe, Margot Bingham (Boardwalk Empire), Zulay Henao (Fighting), Rob Riley, Jason Dohring, Mo McRae, Hill Harper (CSI NY), and Lala Anthony (Think Like A Man Too) have joined the cast of Destined for director Qasim “Q” Basir and his Confluential Films. The Perfect Guy producer Tommy Oliver is producing with Whitewater Films’ Rick Rosenthal and Tilted Windmill Productions’ Matt Ratner. Tom Rau, Walter Thurmond, Bert Kern, Harper, Hardrict, Nick Morton and Arun Kumar are exec producers. The film tracks the split destinies of young Rasheed Smith, who is tempted into the drug game and follows two divergent life paths: In one, he goes to prison and emerges the head of a criminal empire; in the other, he graduates from college only to wrestle with decisions as a climber at an architectural firm. Filming is underway in Detroit.
Lucy
Ancient

Re: Jason in new film, Destined

Post by Lucy »

Wonder how they'll show the two lives, if it will be anything like The Butterfly Effect.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Thanks, Rhonda! :hug:

I was wondering if Jason would play a character in both trajectories or if he would only feature on one path. I love that he's going to have to opportunity to explore one character with two outcomes. :yahoo:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

That is so cool--and I love that the article really features Jason!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for our guy!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Yay! Not only am I thrilled for Jason to have such an interesting dual role, but it looks like it'll be a very interesting film. :hearts:

Return to “Current Projects”