Jason in CSI:Crime Scene Investigation - "Long Ball" - 12/23

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Jason Has An Episode Of CSI Airing Thurs January 21st @ 9pm

Post by Lilly »

I just noticed that "Long Ball" is already available on iTunes.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Hey Folks,
Here's an idea. For those who didn't like the way the story ended, what if someone were to rejigger the story to show how they would have done it? Folks could write their alternate stories down and post them online and everything. Wouldn't that be cool? :biggrin:

Y'all don't think it would be too challenging or anything, do you? :snicker:

Heck, if there were enough of them, we could even have a discussion forum about those stories or something. :teeth:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

NM, that's an intriguing idea, but in order to retain the strong ML focus of this board we have a requirement on this site that all fanfic be Moonlight related (or completely original). Just as we didn't allow TR fanfic, I'm afraid there won't be a place here for "CSI: Long Ball" fanfic either.

Everyone is welcome to discuss their thoughts about the show here in this thread, but honestly the focus here is more on the actor than CSI. ;)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

The episode is also available right now on the CBS website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/video/
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Awww... he was really cute in his little golf outfits! :giggle:

I was only able to stay awake to watch a little of it last night (will finish up on the Tivo tonight), but I have to say, it was good to see him on the screen again. And yeah, Grace and all, agree with you on the 1) wouldn't watch this show if you paid me, it's soooo boring and 2) can't stand the blood and guts.. eeewwwwwww! :puke: I do not understand how it rates so highly... is CBS paying off these Neilson (sp?) ppl, and if so, then why didn't they front some cash for ML???? :rolling:

But good for Jason, and at least we didn't have to sit thru the version with the redhead guy... I REALLY can't stand him. :nonono: He has one look and one look only - it seems to be his whole and only acting technique... it's like Blue Steel (Zoolander) - bad, just really bad. And it doesn't help that I hear he's supposedly an a$$hole in real life.

So, in conclusion :blahblah: , much to be grateful for... no a-hole and some quality time with Jason. AND NEW PICs FOR THE KOSTANITES!!! :drool: You all must be :hyper2: .
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

HotMicks wrote:. AND NEW PICs FOR THE KOSTANITES!!! :drool: You all must be :hyper2: .
oh we are...we are we are we AREEEEEEEEE!!

:hyper: :hyper2: :hyper: :hyper2: :hyper: :woohoo: :woohoo:
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

How does he stay so young and dreamy? :heart:
Glad he wasn't the killer. That would have just been disturbing. :giggle:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

Argh---so I missed most of the episode--caught the last scene with Jason :cloud9:

I plan to watch the whole thing online...but yeah, I agree, from what I saw the ending was a total copout...and Jason was FANTASTIC!! :heart:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

greenleaf9 wrote:Argh---so I missed most of the episode--caught the last scene with Jason :cloud9:

I plan to watch the whole thing online...but yeah, I agree, from what I saw the ending was a total copout...and Jason was FANTASTIC!! :heart:
Not that we're biased or anything....this is a guy we think is wonderful in an old Domino's pizza ad. :snicker:

But he was great last night.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

A couple more golf shots...

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

*sigh*

That first shot is just...... Oh, My! (What dear? Oh, it's nothing...just a hot flash...yeah, that's it...just a hot flash..nothing to worry about. :snicker: :snicker: )

:melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts:
banner by Cprav
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Was it just me, or did Jason actually look younger in this CSI episode than when he played Josef? I kept looking at him and thinking "Holy crap! He gets younger looking every time I see him!" :snicker:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

RangerCM wrote:*sigh*

That first shot is just...... Oh, My! (What dear? Oh, it's nothing...just a hot flash...yeah, that's it...just a hot flash..nothing to worry about. :snicker: :snicker: )

:melts: :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts:
:rolling:
VAsusieQ18 wrote:Was it just me, or did Jason actually look younger in this CSI episode than when he played Josef? I kept looking at him and thinking "Holy crap! He gets younger looking every time I see him!" :snicker:
I think he did look younger in many scenes. It kind of ran the gamut from...

to this one, which I thought really made him look older...

I thought he looked a bit older in Body Politic and quite a bit younger in the Party Down episode. I guess lighting, hair and makeup have something to do with it, but I think he has the ability to project different ages in his facial expressions and --especially in Josef's case -- the way he carries himself. That versatility should serve him well over the next few years.

Looking at that second picture above, though, the mom in me worries about sun damage. He's so fair, I hope he remembers his sunscreen when he's enjoying the great outdoors. Image
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

A couple of shots from when the step-mom and Brass were watching him on TV...

Lilly

My Fanfic Index
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:Was it just me, or did Jason actually look younger in this CSI episode than when he played Josef? I kept looking at him and thinking "Holy crap! He gets younger looking every time I see him!" :snicker:

Hmmmm, perhaps weirdly, I thought he looked older. But everybody ON that show looked older... the damn camera must've had wrinkles... :whistle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “Past Projects”