Jason's previous roles - general discussion

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Jason's previous roles - general discussion

Post by cassysj »

Well of all the Moonlight actors I've seen Jason in more movies and TV than anyone else.

I can almost never find anyone who has seen anything besides VM and Moonlight with him

Sooo

I've seen him in

The Deep Below
Black Cadillac
Train Quest
Broken Record
Journey
Ready to Run
Veronica Mars
Deep Impact (all 30 seconds he is in it)
Episode of Cold Case
Episode of JAG

So would anyone like to discuss.
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Re: Jason previous and future roles.

Post by RangerCM »

Oh! That Cold Case episode was amazing. I'd seen the you tube clips a number of times and kind of avoided watching the whole episode because I thought it would just be too painful. I was so glad when I finally did see the whole thing, because not only is there lots more of him than is shown in the you tube clips, but I was thrilled to see he survives! You'd never expect that just watching the clips.
banner by Cprav
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

And speaking of needing to see the whole thing, the same was true of Ready to Run. The you tube clips make him look kind of clumsy and goofy, but that couldn't be further from the truth in the movie! He's actually amazingly athletic and coordinated, sensitive and just generally sweet in this part..... Type casting!
banner by Cprav
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

RangerCM wrote:Oh! That Cold Case episode was amazing. I'd seen the you tube clips a number of times and kind of avoided watching the whole episode because I thought it would just be too painful. I was so glad when I finally did see the whole thing, because not only is there lots more of him than is shown in the you tube clips, but I was thrilled to see he survives! You'd never expect that just watching the clips.
I was so blown away by that episode. I'm not a big fan of that show normally but I was set up to tape when I saw it was on. He was outstanding, it was a very powerful episode and when he fired the gun I was devasted.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

RangerCM wrote:And speaking of needing to see the whole thing, the same was true of Ready to Run. The you tube clips make him look kind of clumsy and goofy, but that couldn't be further from the truth in the movie! He's actually amazingly athletic and coordinated, sensitive and just generally sweet in this part..... Type casting!
I agree he was so sweet in that movie. I liked the whole movie a lot more than I thought I would although some of the clips on you tube are really funny.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

cassysj wrote:
RangerCM wrote:Oh! That Cold Case episode was amazing. I'd seen the you tube clips a number of times and kind of avoided watching the whole episode because I thought it would just be too painful. I was so glad when I finally did see the whole thing, because not only is there lots more of him than is shown in the you tube clips, but I was thrilled to see he survives! You'd never expect that just watching the clips.
I was so blown away by that episode. I'm not a big fan of that show normally but I was set up to tape when I saw it was on. He was outstanding, it was a very powerful episode and when he fired the gun I was devasted.
I completely agree. That was a very powerful episode! :cry:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I've been dying to get my hands on that Cold Case episode. Can you tell me where it's available? Please?
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly wrote:I've been dying to get my hands on that Cold Case episode. Can you tell me where it's available? Please?
I taped it off USA or TNT whereever the reruns are currently playing.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

cassysj wrote:
Lilly wrote:I've been dying to get my hands on that Cold Case episode. Can you tell me where it's available? Please?
Sigh. Oh well.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Lilly wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Sigh. Oh well.
Yeah, that's a hard one to get a hold of except catching it in reruns. You can see the short clip of the "gun scene" on YouTube, although that's not quite the same :roll:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

What's the name of the Cold Case ep? or a quick synopsis?

Lucky
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

librarian_7 wrote:What's the name of the Cold Case ep? or a quick synopsis?

Lucky
It is season 1 episode 22. Military school boys and a gym teacher killed. It should be on TNT again in a couple of weeks. I've been checking the schedule
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

cassysj wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:What's the name of the Cold Case ep? or a quick synopsis?

Lucky
It is season 1 episode 22. Military school boys and a gym teacher killed. It should be on TNT again in a couple of weeks. I've been checking the schedule
Just like JAG, I'm pretty sure I've seen that ep...but long before I was aware of Jason! Please do let us know if you spot it, because I'd sure like to tape it!

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I just came across this earlier today. It's from the episode of JAG on which Jason guest starred -- but it's dubbed in Italian. :snicker: I've never seen the episode in English, but I thought it was impressive that even without his own voice, the essential Jasonness came through loud and clear.

Link: Jason in JAG -- Italian dub

(Also I'm editing the subject line of this thread to better reflect the content.)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jason's previous roles - general discussion

Post by francis »

I've seen some episodes of VM and the episode of Cold Case. And Deep Impact, I didn't remember him though. I saw a youtube clip that brought it back to me. Cold Case was really a powerful performance.

Return to “Past Projects”