Jason's previous roles - general discussion

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Jason's previous roles - general discussion

Post by cassysj »

One of Jason's roles I really haven't seen except on a computer is the episode of Judging Amy that he was on. I just discovered Judging Amy reruns are airing on the cable channel GMC (Gospel Music Channel) twice a day. They are in the middle of season 3 Jason's episode was in season 5 so I need to keep an eye on their schedule
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Oh! Please let us know, because I've never seen that one, either. Only a short clip, and it was totally devastating....so I know it was a typical Jason performance.

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooh, cool! I don't know if I watched the 5th season. I liked the show, though. And it has a double Alex connection: the current Governor of Hawaii (Richard T. Jones) was one of the co-stars of the show, and he was really excellent in it. And Carol Barbee was a writer and executive producer of the show.

And looking at it on IMDB, I was reminded that Adrian Pasdar, whom I liked very much on Heroes, played an ADA on Judging Amy! Plus Cheech Marin was in the last couple seasons, and he was awesome. :rose: I loved his relationship with Tyne Daly's character.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

Lilly wrote:Just tracked down his Domino's Pizza commercial from 2002. The video quality is poor, but it's a must-see for true Jason fans...

Skip ahead to 01:43 ..... Domino's Delivery 2002

:hankie: this is no longer available because the YT account owner no longer is a member......
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Grrrr. I was going to keep an eye on Judging Amy episodes and they just finished the sixth season rerun cycle on GMC so they are starting with the pilot this week and Jason's episode is 5th Season.

I'm mentioning this in case someone has a better memory than me. :batseyes:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

I got a new KindleFire for Mom's Day and the first things I figured out how to upload were all the various shows/episodes that Jason has been in...and the movies. Now I have Jason in my pocket!! Woot!! love it! hehe

I can't find The Deep Below on Amazon, though...any ideas where to find that one to upload?

:flowers:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Now, this is the sort of dedication I like to see in a fangirl. (And I'll bet Jason would appreciate it as well!)

No idea on where to find The Deep Below, though.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

librarian_7 wrote:Now, this is the sort of dedication I like to see in a fangirl. (And I'll bet Jason would appreciate it as well!)

No idea on where to find The Deep Below, though.
Thanks, Lucky :rose:

Now after hubs is snoring, I can curl up and drool to my heart's content... :thud: :thud:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

It must be wonderful to have everything in one handy place. :hearts: :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist

Return to “Past Projects”