Coraline Beautiful Brunette Bombshell

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Coraline Beautiful Brunette Bombshell

Post by cassysj »

I figure if Beth is a firecracker Coraline can be a bombshell. But Mods feel free to edit.

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Re: Coraline Beautiful Brunette Bombshell

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I don't think I've seen that very first photo before! That's a great one.

I screen capped this from the ML WB site for the DVDs. She looks stunning here.

*Christy*

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Now why on earth would anyone want to edit such a wonderful thread title? Thanks for starting it, Carol :D

As well as some stunning pics, I'm sure there will be some interesting discussion.

After Mick, I think she is the most intriguing character in the show - even though we know SO little about her.

It is one of my greatest regrets about not having a second season that it removed our opportunity to find out more about her. She's complex and imperfect (just like Mick IMO) and that makes her, to me, fascinating.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

I agree Red! I found the complexity of Coraline's character intriguing and wanted MORE! Here's a gorgeous shot as Morgan.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I'm EXTREMELY frustrated that we don't know where Coraline went. I am dying to know who Lance took her to and why she was so afraid of him. :( I have an idea of who it was, but I wanted to see it! :x I don't even care about the stupid list anymore and all that jazz...the second season should have been about Coraline's past and Mick's connection to it while maintaining his relationship with Beth. ARG!
*Christy*

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I have developed a fascination for Coraline over time while being on these boards and admit that I would love to know more about her. The show told us very little about her and it would have certainly made for an excellent story arc in the second season to explore that :)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yes I would have loved a second season that ignored the list... but went into Cora's history, Mick's now involvement with it, and an attempt to find and rescue her.

It would have made great drama, the tension between the do gooder trying to save his ex wife and still trying to maintain his current relationship, plus there are so many story lines they could explore with trying to track her down, discovering what the duValls were all about, and the eventual drama of the rescue. WOULD he have been welcomed to the family? Would the family still consider him to be Cora's husband... and thus how would they...er, regard... Beth? So much possibility... dammit.

Mick got into this whole thing by being so entranced by Coraline that he married her without knowing much about her. She told him she had no family and all he ever met was Cynthia, who clearly thought THE WORLD of him... ;) . Anyone so fascinating that she captured Mick's attention this way, is worth a little time and exploration.

DO wish the producers had had that clue.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

*sigh* Me too Grace! That would have so much more interesting than vampires and werewolves walk and battle amongst us! :roll: Cora was such a facinating character and they'd only scratched the surface. Wasted potential there.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I've done some Coraline banners in my Graphic Art office. I've become banner obsessed lately but I'm in particular pleased with the Cora ones I did.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Thanks Carol! I'll check those out...

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

WOW, that top picture in Phoenix's post is stunning! That looks like a real old-time photo. That would look gorgeous on the wall. The stairway, the shadow and Coraline. Just gorgeous.
*Christy*

mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I agree with what everyone has been saying in this thread! Coraline deserved to be more than just an explanation for Mick's turning and angst about it. They just showed how evil she was supposed to be. They could have done sooo much more with her!! I would have loved a second season where they delved into her story more.

mitzie
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mitzie wrote:I agree with what everyone has been saying in this thread! Coraline deserved to be more than just an explanation for Mick's turning and angst about it. They just showed how evil she was supposed to be. They could have done sooo much more with her!! I would have loved a second season where they delved into her story more.

mitzie

Well, it's often true that characters who are a bit baaaaad.... are more interesting than characters who are all-too-good... which is why Dark Mick is also so appealing in fanfic... and why they implied Dark Mick in the show...

Ludmi83
Mortal

Post by Ludmi83 »

I'M new here!

I :heart: Cora character!! So many questions about her and the duvall family, I miss her!!

Return to “Coraline DuVall”