Article with Alex assessing his life

MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Article with Alex assessing his life

Post by MoonMarg »

MLS - I have worked with women who are very much like Doris. They basically had a child out of obligation to their husbands. And while they loved their kids dearly - career definitely came first and the husbands had to practically raise the kids - they barely spent any time with them. I don't understand it personally - my kids are my life - they come before everything else - work is way down the list! :snicker: Hence, perhaps the writers know lots of these type of women :winky:

Personally I think Catherine is crazy... Who would give up Steve McGarret for a job ?? :whistle:

I still think, or hope, Steve & Cath end up together at the end.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Here's another article that sounds similar but there are a few new things.

http://etcanada.com/news/178678/alex-ol ... ii-five-0/
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

When the show ends, I think Alex should take a whole year off and just rest and enjoy his family. The poor guy just sounds exhausted, mentally, physically, and emotionally. :comfort2:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

He does. And he should. He's earned it. :yes:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

Interesting to catch up on Alex. I haven't watched him in years. Well, except in person at the Sunset on the Beach.
No, I don't watch the show. I actually like to go to Hawaii!!

I hope he takes time off to enjoy his success and his family and friends. I wonder how he had time to build a
house if he was so exhausted from doing the show. He's a guy who likes a challenge. I suppose he was in construction in his past
life.

I'd love to see him in a character drama that is meaningful or historical or romance, because those are the things I like. But I wonder/fear
if he is forever type-cast as a hunk/action guy. Eight years of doing H-50! That's a lot. I hope he can break out of it.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

librarian_7 wrote:
allegrita wrote:I like Matt Mitovich. He's been very positive and supportive of Alex, and I think he's a genre fan, based on the people he interviews. Good for him to bring up Moonlight in a positive way. He could have used Three Rivers as his example, but he used Moonlight. :hearts: Good old Matt. :hug:
I'm not sure anyone really cried when Three Rivers got axed. :snicker:
I cried but not for the show (honestly I did kind of like it) but I cried because it was so unfair what CBS did to him. They cancelled a fantastic show, then threw him into a mediocre show. The whole thing just made me rage for an entire year!
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

Ella713 wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:
allegrita wrote:I like Matt Mitovich. He's been very positive and supportive of Alex, and I think he's a genre fan, based on the people he interviews. Good for him to bring up Moonlight in a positive way. He could have used Three Rivers as his example, but he used Moonlight. :hearts: Good old Matt. :hug:
I'm not sure anyone really cried when Three Rivers got axed. :snicker:
I cried but not for the show (honestly I did kind of like it) but I cried because it was so unfair what CBS did to him. They cancelled a fantastic show, then threw him into a mediocre show. The whole thing just made me rage for an entire year!

Oh, Ella, I agree wholeheartedly! :yes:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.

Return to “General Discussion”