Alex LAX 4-27-11

kath40
Cleaner

Re: Alex LAX 4-27-11

Post by kath40 »

maggatha3 wrote:You may all think I have a strange way of thinking...but after all that discussion about the LAX picx , Alex's t-shirt,shoes, man bag, smiles and looks, prices and prizes...it just occured to me how much this man is loved and adored here, among us, all talking about the way he has come up in life, his past,present and future, how much he worths all he has accomplished, how much more we want for him to come...It sounds as if we are members of his immediate family - I really wonder if they love him that much, I just wish- and I keep wishing , if only he knew.. :rose:
:hearts: Oh he knows maggatha he knows. :hug: Every time the topic of "My Fans" comes up he lights up in semi disbelief that so many love him as much as we do. I'm sure his mail box is over stuffed dayly with love letters and little trinkets of our affection. He's our boy, we love him and love watching him grow. Geezzz speaking of family I just sounded like his mother :snicker: Not possible unless I had him at age 10. Alex will always have a special place in my heart reserved only for him because of all the gifts he has shared with me through his talents these last 3 3/4 years. God has it really been nearly 4 years ago this man came into my life and changed it forever? :happysigh:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

:heart: I truly get your point , Kath...although our feelings/ thoughts for Alex are not usually all that....motherly... :winky: :whistle: :blushing:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Let's also admit that famous people just get stuff. It's good advertising for them to be seen using a product. While Alex has said that he likes nice things, I don't think he looks down on practicality. If you're given something that you can use, you use it - particularly if you're told "you can have this if you just use it a couple of times".
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Kids, this is all speculation... we don't know how or where or whether Alex shops for his clothes. We just know he has good taste (usually) :winky: and that he rocks just about any outfit he wears. So let's just be happy with that. :hearts:
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Personally, I don't care if Alex bought it himself, if someone bought it for him, was given it as a birthday present, was asked to wear it for promotional purposes or if he tucked it under his coat and stole it when visiting Barney's - he got me to actually consider dropping $100 on a tshirt.

He's the kind of advertising companies dream of.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yes! We need to be his People again Pgal! He SO should be raking in some endorsement large! And WE so should be enjoying the print ads... :cloud9:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

wpgrace wrote:Yes! We need to be his People again Pgal! He SO should be raking in some endorsement large! And WE so should be enjoying the print ads... :cloud9:
YES! We definitely need to be Alex's people, Grace. :smooch: LOL, between the two of us, he'd always work, he'd always have his picture taken...and everyone would spell his name right. :teeth:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

maggatha3 wrote: :heart: I truly get your point , Kath...although our feelings/ thoughts for Alex are not usually all that....motherly... :winky: :whistle: :blushing:
:snicker: I know :winky: SO how can I put this feeling into persective?
I feel I've supported him for so long at times I feel like we've raised him from a pup...and in dog years that's nearing 28yrs of support? :thumbs:

Return to “Pictures of Alex”