Alex @ the Children's Hospital Los Angeles Benefit May 17

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Alex @ the Children's Hospital Los Angeles Benefit May 17

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Thank you once again, jade.

He looks adorable, if not a bit tired.

And that's it, after I rough up grace's cable company, I am heading out to LA to volunteer my services as his publicist. I don't care if I get paid, and never meet the man. Something has got to be done!
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Thank you Jade, and even tired he still looks hot. :giggle:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:Thanks, Jade...again! :snicker:

And he definitely looks a hell of a lot more comfortable here then in did in the suit at tie at the other benefit. I guess cuz he's got one of his homies here at this one, he feels more at ease, not to mention a hell of a lot more comfortable in jeans and a non-button up shirt. :giggle:

I wonder what his pinkie ring is........I'd volunteer to make him comfy....but I'd have to stand in line. :giggle:
MoonMad
Fledgling

Post by MoonMad »

MSJ_sunglasses wrote:Another great find Jade, thank you.

I suppose one of the snappers asked, hey who's that guy? Another replied, that's the dude who was in Moonlight, you know Alex O'Loughlin ( and they pronounced it O'Lofflin as CBS did :roll: ) Then the first snapper who can't spell writes down Alex Olofen :nonono:

His name and its pronounciation will soon be imprinted on their minds :yes: :snicker:
This makes so much sense it's scary. One day, they won't have to ask how to spell it, or even ask who he is. It'll be a case of "who's the person standing next to Alex O'Loughlin?"..."Um, does it matter? No one's going to be looking at them anyway"...one day.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

MoonMad wrote:
MSJ_sunglasses wrote:Another great find Jade, thank you.

I suppose one of the snappers asked, hey who's that guy? Another replied, that's the dude who was in Moonlight, you know Alex O'Loughlin ( and they pronounced it O'Lofflin as CBS did :roll: ) Then the first snapper who can't spell writes down Alex Olofen :nonono:

His name and its pronounciation will soon be imprinted on their minds :yes: :snicker:
This makes so much sense it's scary. One day, they won't have to ask how to spell it, or even ask who he is. It'll be a case of "who's the person standing next to Alex O'Loughlin?"..."Um, does it matter? No one's going to be looking at them anyway"...one day.
:giggle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “Pictures of Alex”