New Pic of Alex from CM set - updated 3/8

Mags
Fledgling

Re: New Pic of Alex from CM set

Post by Mags »

He looks great, and I agree she may not of known who he was before but she does now,and on such a personal level too,Absolutely right also she will never forget him!
Banner by JerseyGirl, avatar by tugafanatic and tag by Barnabas
Raven
Fledgling

Post by Raven »

What's Q ratings? quarterly?

Criminal Minds: Alex O'Loughlin, the former star of CBS's MOONLIGHT, will be guest-starring in Simon's upcoming episode THE BIG WHEEL. Enjoying one of TV highest Q ratings, everyone on the set is incredibly stoked to have him on the show.
Thank you TugaFanatic for my brilliant avi.
Thank you moonnoir for my wonderful banner.
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Raven wrote:What's Q ratings? quarterly?

Criminal Minds: Alex O'Loughlin, the former star of CBS's MOONLIGHT, will be guest-starring in Simon's upcoming episode THE BIG WHEEL. Enjoying one of TV highest Q ratings, everyone on the set is incredibly stoked to have him on the show.
This is what I found about Q ratings though I don't get the details :?:
The Q Score is a way to measure the familiarity and appeal of a brand, company, celebrity, cartoon character or television show. The higher the Q Score, the more well-known and well thought of the item or person being scored is. The Q Score is primarily used by the marketing, advertising and public relations industries.
And here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_Score
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thanks dc, I'd never seen that term before either.
And... :melts: about the pic...
He's beautiful and I don't think you can tell a thing about what his body looks like under that puffy coat and baggy pants. But he looks good and rested, and a little sad, but like he's "in the saddle" in a good way. Go Alex!
bank1115
Fledgling

Post by bank1115 »

OMG some please call 911 for me, I think I'm having a heartattack! How can anyone be that gorgeous? :heart: kays
Beautiful banner by Phoenix
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Breathe, kays honey, just remember to breathe.....

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

I just cannot get over how much Alex resembles Jack in these pictures. Yeah, I know...big "Duh." He played Jack. But he honestly looks like he went back in time to his OF days. Not that I'm complaining. As I'm sure many of you know...I LOVE Jack, so me likey. :yes:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

allegrita wrote: And... :melts: about the pic...
He's beautiful and I don't think you can tell a thing about what his body looks like under that puffy coat and baggy pants
But wouldn't you love to find out Alle? :twisted:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: New Pic of Alex from CM set - updated 3/8

Post by allegrita »

Um... yeah :drool: :heart: :melts:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Well, if he keeps wearing that coat, his Q rating will drop to Z, I believe... :snicker:

I'm with everyone else who hopes it's just a costume... I'm having flashbacks to McMichelin Man from a long-ago, far-away snark thread when Mick was obsessed with French Toast.

Other than the Marmot, he looks just :beep: .... :clapping:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
lafluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by lafluffy »

Moonlightsonata wrote:Good morning - at least it is here - and thanks for posting the link. I am sort of reluctant to ask this question - and I hope it is not taken as a criticism - please no stones or fruit - but am I the only one who thinks Alex looks a little heavier in these pictures? Not heavy or overweight just heavier? Certainly when I look at his face in these pictures and compare them to the Paley pictures and also how I remember him at Paley, his face and body both look fuller. While Alex is 6 ft or close to that, in person at Paley he definitely look slighter - not sure if that is the word I want - but definitely not as muscular as he looked in the beach pictures. At Paley I think someone described him as having a swimmer's type build. Also makes me wonder if the jacket is making him look a little heavier or if he is wearing the jacket for that reason?

Believe me I have no reason to comment on anyone's weightconsidering I am probably have about 60 pounds to lose, but I am just wondering if I am the only one seeing this. As males and certainly females age, it is more difficult for most people to keep their weight down. Males that used to be able to get by with eating anything and still staying thin find it isn't as easy once they turn 30. At least that is my observation.

Again not trying to be critical - just recognizing that in reality Alex is a human and not a God. Please please don't take this in the wrong way. Alex we all love you.
I don't see how that could be offensive at all! I think he looks a bit more filled out and a bit more mature. Less boyish. Maybe it's the package: haircut, clean shaven, preppy clothes. (ETA: I think he's Gil Duckett)

I also think that because of his Celtic background he has naturally occurring circles under his eyes.
lafluffy, Queen of the Damned Fluffies
........................Image
.......................Fabulous screencap by the ever fabulous lighterthanair.
lafluffy
Freelance freshie

Post by lafluffy »

allegrita wrote:Thanks dc, I'd never seen that term before either.
And... :melts: about the pic...
He's beautiful and I don't think you can tell a thing about what his body looks like under that puffy coat and baggy pants. But he looks good and rested, and a little sad, but like he's "in the saddle" in a good way. Go Alex!
Yeah! I've posted that as well- that his face is tinged with the shadow of sadness. Well, actually everything you said. ITA!
lafluffy, Queen of the Damned Fluffies
........................Image
.......................Fabulous screencap by the ever fabulous lighterthanair.
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

To me, the "more filled out" look of him looks like he's been working out more. Like his upper body and neck muscles are more developed.....now let's just hope I get to see if my theory is correct!! :snicker:
banner by Cprav
MoonMad
Fledgling

Post by MoonMad »

I just want to comment that the first post in this thread is inaccurate. Alex's episode isn't number 20 "Conflicted". Just for the sake of accuracy perhaps a mod could edit it.

I had a bit of a giggle about the weight question. How can anyone see what he looks like under those horendous baggy pants (Oh I'm missing Mick's illegally tight duds right now! :clapping: ) and puffy jacket?

I bet he hasn't changed a bit! Although he's someone who could carry a few extra kilos anyway. He has the height for it.

I'm so excited about these pics coming out and the lady blogger's comments. I could kiss her right about now! Fancy, she gets to go on set and it happens to be Alex's episode. If she'd gone a week before, or a week later it would have been a different guest star she'd be puzzling over, and WE'D have no news or new pics! Karma's a wonderful thing... :cheer:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

MoonMad wrote:I just want to comment that the first post in this thread is inaccurate. Alex's episode isn't number 20 "Conflicted". Just for the sake of accuracy perhaps a mod could edit it.

I had a bit of a giggle about the weight question. How can anyone see what he looks like under those horendous baggy pants (Oh I'm missing Mick's illegally tight duds right now! :clapping: ) and puffy jacket?

I bet he hasn't changed a bit! Although he's someone who could carry a few extra kilos anyway. He has the height for it.

I'm so excited about these pics coming out and the lady blogger's comments. I could kiss her right about now! Fancy, she gets to go on set and it happens to be Alex's episode. If she'd gone a week before, or a week later it would have been a different guest star she'd be puzzling over, and WE'D have no news or new pics! Karma's a wonderful thing... :cheer:

Indeed it is!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “Pictures of Alex”