Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 45

Post by Lilly »

Mmmhmm mmmhmm. :chin: Very nice.

:teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I found this article on "Alex Oloughlin - an Intense Study".

It seems like Alex is getting rid of the nipple tattoos. Alas for the sun and the gecko :mdrama:

https://alexoloughlinintensestudy.wordp ... s-tattoos/
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Interesting! Thanks, Rhonda!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I've always thought that it would make sense for Steve M. to have the gecko tattoo, since geckos are ubiquitous in Hawaii. But they have always covered it up. I can understand why he would want to lose those tats, since the makeup never seems to match his skin tone very well. Maybe because of his chest hair. I am very sad to see the gecko going. :Mickangel: The red one never really appealed to me. (Then again, he didn't get the tattoos for me, now did he? :winky: )

I love the two dots he has on his wedding ring finger. :heart: I can't see what the new one on his middle finger really looks like. :shrug: I didn't notice it at the Paley event, but then again I wasn't exactly close. :snicker:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

My 30-something hair stylist, who already has some tattoos, recently had the palm side of her index finger tatted with a ruler - inches and half inches marked, but no numbers. (Not that she has ever had a problem with trimming consistently to my knowledge, but she said it was something she always wanted.) Then she had a little pair of scissors tatted at the base of her finger. She said getting her finger done hurt way more than any of her other tats! Especially near the finger tip. Makes sense: no "meat" on her finger, and think of all the nerves in a fingertip!

So to "remove" the tats, is Alex having them re-tattoed with skin tone color? Otherwise it would have to be laser removal, which can leave scars, right? I'm just theorizing, 'cuz I don't know anything about it, really. :shrug:

It would be interesting to see what the new one on his finger looks like. :chin:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I guess without H50, Alex no longer sees the need to dye his hair. He's gotten quite white.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cine9j6pi-a ... 6e4d56e679

I found the link on the Intense Study link.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wow! It's a big change, but he rocks the "silver fox" look. Congrats to him on getting his black belt! :clapping: :clapping: He looks happy. :hearts:
aolver
Rogue vampire

Post by aolver »

:gasp: WOW! I used to go to aolais frequently, but they went private and I can’t figure out how to get back to seeing it. My lack of online skills is frustrating. :banghead: Alex’s hair!!
Beautiful banner and avatar by Skylar
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Intense Study opened back up after a week or two of being private. Give the URL a try again.

Return to “Pictures of Alex”