Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 45

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 45

Post by allegrita »

Too bad. Steve should just get his pecs tattooed and save the makeup crew some work. Especially since they often do only a so-so job of covering them! :snicker:

That is a very nice cover shot. :heart:
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Holy smokes!!!
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

r1015bill wrote:Aww... They hid the gecko and sun for this photo shoot.
IKR? Why would they do that? You would think it's easier to just let them be. :eyeroll: Oh well, get ready for a new round of "real or fake tatt debate" :whistle:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

kath40 wrote:
IKR? Why would they do that? You would think it's easier to just let them be. :eyeroll: Oh well, get ready for a new round of "real or fake tatt debate" :whistle:
And didn't let him wear his wedding ring.

So maybe they wanted him to be more McGarret and less O'Loughlin. :shrug: But, hey... I'll take him anyway they give him to us!! :cloud9:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:
kath40 wrote:
And didn't let him wear his wedding ring.

So maybe they wanted him to be more McGarret and less O'Loughlin. :shrug: But, hey... I'll take him anyway they give him to us!! :cloud9:
Oh great eye MLC. They may very well be promoting McG rather then Alex himself.
I guess we'll have to see what is written/or not with the photos to try and see their intentions behind such omissions. :reading: :chin:
MoonMarg
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonMarg »

I used to love the stubble but now that it is grey I think it ages him too much. Still looks good though.
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

When I saw this thread up at the top, I thought someone had a sighting of the 2017 hiatus beard. :giggle:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

MoonMarg wrote:I used to love the stubble but now that it is grey I think it ages him too much. Still looks good though.
I was never a big fan of the stubble in the first place; even less so with the grey. Maybe if it was like really short stubble. :teeth:
jmc wrote:When I saw this thread up at the top, I thought someone had a sighting of the 2017 hiatus beard. :giggle:
And I'll take stubble over hiatus beard any day! :snicker:
I like me a clean-shaven Alex!! :yes:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

MickLifeCrisis wrote: And I'll take stubble over hiatus beard any day! :snicker:
I like me a clean-shaven Alex!! :yes:
Yep I prefer Alex clean shaven the best. He has such a handsome face and jawline I can't get enough of. :hearts:
When Steve cleans up in his uniform he takes my breath away. :thud: :melts:

I understand that the hiatus beard is his way of decompressing and giving himself some privacy. But the "extra long" Bushman beard is just awful. Image
I can deal with the shorter beard even with a little gray. But I agree with you MoonMarg the gray in the thicker stubble dose age him and Mick ain't supposed to age. :snicker:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Just getting home from a few days away visiting our daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren near Boston. Our neighbor collected our mail and included in it is CBS's "Watch Magazine" with the the cover shot of Alex that was already posted earlier and a whole series of pictures - not sure if anyone has already posted them but they include Alex on a horse, on a motorcycle, walking around with a camera, etc. He is barechested in a number of them. It isn't just pictures but a whole article about Alex and also H-50. I have to admit that I don't see anything of Mick in Alex anymore and probably haven't for some time. I don't like the stubble especially since it includes a lot of grey and I don't like all the tattoos. I guess what I am trying to say is that Alex really doesn't do it for me anymore. Sorry. Anyway, while I haven't read the whole article yet I was surprised to read that he felt his workload was lighter this season and he said ..."I can see coming back and doing another season or two." I thought Alex had definitely stated that the 8th season would be it and now I am not so sure with the comment in this article. However, "Watch Magazine" is a CBS publication so maybe he wants to cover all his bases. I actually don't know why I continue to get "Watch?" I think I signed up for it once, and it has continued for a number of years with me never paying for a subscription.

I really hope that after H-50 is finally over that Alex gets a nice rest and maybe comes back in something that more fully utilizes his talent. For now I am not watching H-50 although it is likely I will come back for the finale whenever that is?
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Watch Magazine has a gallery of 16 pictures from Alex's photoshoot. And an interview! :hearts: http://www.cbs.com/shows/watch_magazine ... t-on-oahu/
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Holy cow that man is too beautiful for words!!!
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

:thud: :heart: :hearts: :happysigh: :melts:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

allegrita wrote:Too bad. Steve should just get his pecs tattooed and save the makeup crew some work. Especially since they often do only a so-so job of covering them! :snicker:

That is a very nice cover shot. :heart:
Funny thing about that....after years of experience of covering people's tattoos for weddings, etc. I have noticed you can match the color, but the skin is embossed that the imprint stands out.....
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

:heart: I love when old pics surface on the internet. :heart:

Thank you alohaspaceman on Tumblr for posting. The post date may be 2011 but, we know this had to be from 2007-2008 filming FTP. :hearts:

Posted May 2011 - Tony Elias: With Alex O'Loughlin on the set of Moonlight

Return to “Pictures of Alex”