Your favourite Mick pic

nutmegger911
Cleaner

Re: Your favourite Mick pic

Post by nutmegger911 »

Okay, so I'm thinking the smile at the end of Arrested Development. I saw one pic that was too dark. I'm looking for that last bit of frame before I started cussing at the credits.

Reason: That's when Mick re-awoke to the world - the first genuinely joyful smile since we met him. He had finally reengaged in life. That's the "it is so on" photo.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

This one, nutmegger?

Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

That's the one!

Thanks, Moonlighter! :smooch:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I'm going to go another way.

I choose any shot from the final scene of LLF when Beth's pain following Josh's death is ripping Mick's heart out. I think he is trying to keep everything together but the shots show the depth of his emotion. His face is so conflicted.

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Cropped etc by Phoenix

This one, because apart from the fact it's just amazingly beautiful, (and heartbreaking, which appeals to my current mood), it also reminds me of someone I used to know.
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

This was a hard decision, but I'll go with:
Thanks Moonlighter for the happysnap!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

See you know I love this thread now as ALL my favourites are coming out, serious :thud: :melts: times ahead
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Agreed, Sharon. :yes:

Best thread ever... :melts: :melts: :melts:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
seamus3333
Freelance freshie

Post by seamus3333 »

My favorite has always been the picture I chose for my banner, the companion piece to Grace's banner. (Thanks to Red for finding it). The desperate lonliness, the desolation of this magnificent being.....
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

I DO love our banners... :hearts: :smooch: :happysigh:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I have very few Mick pics. Most of my collection is Josef or Mick/Beth but I always liked this one.

I don't know if it's the blue or the expression but this is it.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

I will second you on that one, Grace!! One of the most intense scenes of the entire series, IMHO, and that STARE!! *faints* It stills the heart for a second every time.
wpgrace wrote::giggle:
So with Red's help... here is mine:

Makes me shiver just a little bit... and also :melts:
Jen

Mick's Synful One
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

So, after giving this lengthy consideration, I've made my choice. It was hard, I can tell you because there are just so many beautiful moments to choose from. I love the pics you've all chosen already, and I have a weakness for Mick in pretty much every scene in Click, as well as the moment in Josef's office in AD when he covers his face with his hand (as Beth is making her phone calls). Then there's him sitting in Mrs. Ellis's living room, the kitchen scene in BC, in the car at the funeral in NSTAV, battered and bruised at Josh's funeral, almost weeping all over Robert Fordham, the opening scene at Josef's house in NSTAV... and so on ad infinitum.

But this is my choice, from TMC:

It's a small moment. There's no huge emotional conflict or amazing angles or lighting but there is a redolent melancholy in this pic that, to me, is All About Mick. I adore it - and if I had to look at it forever (and nothing else) it would be a joy.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

The shower moment :highfive: Phee :gasp: and then Red your choice is definitely the intense Mick, I adore him like this. Very like yourself I love all the scenes you mentioned and I'm sure we could be here for days listing them.

To pick one was so hard and we are all certainly filling this thread up, between us, with the much gorgeousness and depth that is Mick St. John,
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

redwinter101 wrote:So, after giving this lengthy consideration, I've made my choice. It was hard, I can tell you because there are just so many beautiful moments to choose from. I love the pics you've all chosen already, and I have a weakness for Mick in pretty much every scene in Click, as well as the moment in Josef's office in AD when he covers his face with his hand (as Beth is making her phone calls). Then there's him sitting in Mrs. Ellis's living room, the kitchen scene in BC, in the car at the funeral in NSTAV, battered and bruised at Josh's funeral, almost weeping all over Robert Fordham, the opening scene at Josef's house in NSTAV... and so on ad infinitum.

Red

You made a beautiful choice, DearRed :happysigh: ... but I gotta tell ya, I just lost the farm on my Vegas bet. :devil:
I was SURE you would go with either the sitting scene in ep1, or the scene in Josef's office OR the hands on hips scene in Click... :rolling:

But it IS so hard to pick... and there is no bad choice... isn't that amazing??? :melts:

Return to “Mick St. John”