Pictures of Alex and Jason from the 2008 NY ComicCon

mwj01
Courtesan

Re: Pictures of Alex and Jason from the 2008 NY ComicCon

Post by mwj01 »

HotMicks wrote: Okay, what is wrong with all of these people?!?!? No one is even looking at Alex or Jason. How can that be? :sigh:
I dunno. All I see are guys there. Maybe all the females are huddled together and trying to hold each other up? :lol:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Welll.... Lilly was taking pics...so she couldn't be IN them... :wave:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I really didn't intend this to be the "Lilly's Big Adventure" thread, but as long as you all are asking questions...

There just weren't many people gathered around. At one point a woman came up to me and asked "Who ARE those guys?" I tried to explain as best I could the wonder that was "Moonlight," while keeping my eye and my camera trained on the action. She stood there for a minute and then kind of shrugged and wandered off.

After the interview finished up, there were maybe 20 fans gathered around. I remember Alex getting down low and posing for a picture with a little girl, and Jason listened intently to a long-winded fan couple. The handlers were trying to move them along to a waiting car, but both guys took the time to connect with the few fans that were there.

:happysigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Some day, that clueless woman is gonna kick herself... but good on ya, Lilly, that you didn't let her petty distraction interrupt your camera work!! :thumbs:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

wpgrace wrote:Some day, that clueless woman is gonna kick herself... but good on ya, Lilly, that you didn't let her petty distraction interrupt your camera work!! :thumbs:
I was torn, grace, between spreading the Moonlight love and taking advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Some day, that clueless woman is gonna kick herself... but good on ya, Lilly, that you didn't let her petty distraction interrupt your camera work!! :thumbs:
I was torn, grace, between spreading the Moonlight love and taking advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime.
Nothing to be torn about. When opportunity knocks don't slam the door. Unless the people were wearing signs saying I'm a Nielsen household. :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

You chose correctly, wonderful Lilly. Thank you!!! :hug:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Lilly wrote:
You made the right choice... one more viewer wasn't gonna matter... getting that moment recorded... what's that commercial? PRICELESS! :notworthy:

Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

wpgrace wrote:
Lilly wrote:
You made the right choice... one more viewer wasn't gonna matter... getting that moment recorded... what's that commercial? PRICELESS! :notworthy:
Abso-friggin-lutely!! :heart:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Yeah, "Clueless Woman" is going to look back on that moment and... :snicker:

Some people just don't get it :getclue:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

I dunno... people continue to amaze me :slaphead:

Thank Bob you kept your wits about you, Lilly!

(no wonder you snark so well)
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill

Return to “Our Beloved Moonlight Cast, Writers, & Crew”