Wordle Art

A mosaic of Moonlight fan art
HotMicks
Ancient

Wordle Art

Post by HotMicks »

I didn't want to clog up eris' thread with these because they don't really have anything to do with the fics, but this Wordle thing IS EXCEEDINGLY ADDICTING (at least to me :blushing: ). Anyway, I thought other people might be playing too but also afraid to clog up a thread. I think these are artistic, so I'm putting 'em here in the Studio. Just ignore it if you're tired of them. Somehow, it works for me that there's no talent required, except the patience to keep clicking the button until you get something pleasing (and I love that they're random... so fitting for us don't you think?).

So here goes:

I took the Appreciating the Alluring Alex thread and played with it a bit (you're welcome :laugh: )

Isn't it wild where it put "Alex" in those last ones? totally random... as if it knew you two were here, Fleur and Grace! Some of the other word locations are also interesting.
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Wordle Art

Post by helloeeze »

Beauties! It's like getting an visual injection of alluring Alex! :cheer:
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

I like the one on the cream background. It has a sort of artistic or antique look to it.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh my goodness! Those are simply... amazing. Amazing how large "melts" and "happysigh" are, huh? :snicker:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

and eyelashes... that's all you, Alle! :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I do love his eyelashes... :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

eris wrote:I like the one on the cream background. It has a sort of artistic or antique look to it.
On that one, I like how blood "knew" to tuck into Mick and trust "knew" to tuck into Alex. Cool, huh?

And totally random. Hey, maybe I picked the wrong place to put this. Oh Fleur... call the moving truck?? :rolling:

ETA: Sorry, it's not that cream one, eris, it's the black-and-white one that has that interesting nesting of words.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Oh these are so pretty! Appropriately enough.

:smooch: for HotMicks.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Awwww! These are cool! And just lovely and sweet, somehow. :clapping:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

:thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

These are really cool! :thumbs:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I started playing with wordle as well, but began to worry that the text I was using could be reconstructed somewhere, even if I didn't save the word cloud to the gallery.

Not to worry....I finally read through all the wordle disclaimers and got to the one of particular interest.
f you do not save your Wordle to the gallery, no information leaves your workstation at any time. You may compose a Wordle, mess around with fonts, layouts, colors, take a screenshot, print it out, without ever sending any information over the network.

If you do save your Wordle to the gallery, then only the word frequencies for the words that appear in the Wordle are sent. There's no way to reconstruct the source text from that information. You have to exercise your own judgement as to whether the Wordle you've created exposes private information. Wordles cannot be deleted from the gallery once created, as there are no authenticated users.
So even if you do save your clouds to the public gallery, the text can't be reconstructed. However, the clouds can be copied from the gallery, so if you want to keep your clouds yours, don't save them to the gallery.

Back to creating clouds.....
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

I have shown the word cloud site to several people because I'm so intrigued by it but nobody seems to get it. The best examples I've seen are the Moonlight related ones and it's hard to explain to outsiders why words like eyelashes, tattoos and Henleys cause me to melt into a puddle on the floor.

Yours are beautiful, HotMicks.

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

^ Funny how even the words have that effect ... does that mean I'm not as shallow as I feared? :snicker:

Actually, I was feeling bad about objectifying him above, so I did one with a little more substance. This one's based on his bio:

Then I took all the Moonlight transcripts (about 85,000 words, if you're interested*) and came up with this one. I call it, "Mick, it was all a dream!" :rolling:

(Love how "Oh" stands out there on the right... makes me think of the awkward post-kiss discussion. :oops:)

And finally, I made one using all the characters (and Trevor), all the episode titles, all the Moonlightaholics ranks and a few other choice words (such as Mick's first and last lines ;) ) ...

(I love how Mick ended up between Coraline and Beth in that last one. Fate!) :MickBeth: :MickCora:

* Trivia - Over the entire season (all transcripts combined), here are word counts:
Mick 2,725
Beth 1,913
Josef 490
Josh 305
Coraline 214
Morgan 250
(if you combine Coraline and Morgan, it's 464)

And btw, I never realized how the entire theme of the show is summarized in Mick's first and last lines of the series:
Being a vampire sucks (1st) ... because I love you (last)

See, Wordles is even educational! :yes:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Hotmicks - ITA on that last one. Too cool that Mick is between Coraline and Beth.

As a Josefite that word count it so sad. Although he out talked Josh and Coraline. :yahoo:

That is also interesting about the first and last lines of the series. I have to rewatch this show again.

Return to “The Studio”