Moonlight List Game

Games, Polls & General Silly-Business
jen
Cleaner

Re: Moonlight List Game

Post by jen »

1. Mick and the redheaded freshie in OOTP when he was interrupted by the call from Bobby Desmond (OOTP)
2. Josef and the freshie he had just offered to Mick in NSTAV, "she's delicious"
3. Joseph and the blonde he fed from when he offered Mick the choice of 'red or white'
4. Josef and Mick (returning scene in FTP)
5. Tejada meets the vampire

five favorite vampire feeding moments (fresh, glass, or other)
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

Five favorite feeding moments...hmm... :eat:

1. Josef from Simone. :melts:
2. Mick feeding from Beth in Fever. I loved how right before he feeds from her, he sort of glides up to a sitting position in the tub. And then the feeding itself...*swoon*
3. The red room scene. :teeth:
4. Mick and Josef having a glass of blood in Sonata. :drinking:
4. Mick injecting himself with blood from NSTAV. I thought the way his eyes turned red was way cool.
5. Josef turning Mick. Everything about that scene was amazing. :hearts:

Next up...5 favorite items of clothing from the show--no accessories, just the clothes. :twothumbs:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

1. Beth’s blouse/jacket in the morgue in B.C.
2. Mick’s leather jacket in Dr. Feelgood (the one with the big buttons)
3. Josef’s maroon shirt and suspenders in the vampire club in MC
4. Lola’s dress in her club
5. Beth’s red dress in Sonata.

Five least favorite items of clothing in Moonlight.
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

francis wrote:
Five least favorite items of clothing in Moonlight.

1) Beth's Sweater from Click
2) Mick's leather Jackets that have too much trim on them (they look like Member's Only Jackets)
3) Beth's Sweater in Sonata's last scene
4) Mick's tucked in Hawaiian shirt (untuck it and it changes the look entirely)
5) Most of Josh's wardrobe.....they took a handsome man and made him blend into the woodwork

5 Places/adventures you would send Mick and Beth or Mick and Coraline.........
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

5 Places/adventures you would send Mick and Beth or Mick and Coraline.........

Ooh, I get to play dress up with the boys & gals? :devil:

1. Mick & Coraline go to France to face the family and dig further into the history of "the cure."
2. Mick & Beth fly to Hawaii to help the state police investigate the mysterious disappearance of one Wu Fat (OK, I couldn't resist :laugh: ).
3. Coraline & Lance engage in an epic cat & mouse game spanning the globe (with Mick running around behind them trying to catch up with Coraline & the cure).
4. Mick & Beth join the circus as a husband & wife knife-throwing team to catch a vamp who's been preying on circus workers (can you imagine the Mick/Beth knife-throwing banter?).
5. (non-canon/AU) Mick & Coraline's marriage didn't fall apart on their wedding night with his turning, but rather he is so obsessed with her that he accepts it readily and they go on the road with his band for a few years before the lifestyle wears them down and they split. (Sorry, but I want the FULL EFFECT of Alex as a musician :melts: , not the 30-second or two minute bit parts he's gotten so far... and NO Hawaiian shirts, please :blecch: .)

Next up.... Let's see if I can stump the panel (esp. our fic writers). :devil: 5 lines of dialog that Mick could say in the presence of BOTH Beth & Coraline, that each of the women would think was meant for them (and not the other)... Let's see if we can help Mick out of a tight spot. :snicker:
ETA: Mick can get some help from Josef, if necessary, since I'm sure he has some experience with this type of situation. :giggle:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

HotMicks wrote:5 lines of dialog that Mick could say in the presence of BOTH Beth & Coraline, that each of the women would think was meant for them (and not the other)... Let's see if we can help Mick out of a tight spot. :snicker:
ETA: Mick can get some help from Josef, if necessary, since I'm sure he has some experience with this type of situation. :giggle:
1. "I'll never forget the first time I saw you."
2. "Forever."
3. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
4. "You've given me everything I could ever want."
5. "Marry me." :devil:

Next: 5 classic TV detective shows or movies that would have been even more brilliant with Mick as a guest star.

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Red, you forgot "Go wait in the car," which would likely draw two very different reactions. :rolling:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

5 classic TV detective shows or movies that would have been even more brilliant with Mick as a guest star.

1. The Green Hornet - Okay, really more of a superhero than a detective, but since the Green Hornet does his work at night and "hunts the biggest of all game ... public enemies that even the G-Men cannot reach," I figure this is right up Mick's alley, plus Alex could wear his green shoes (which Lunalux loves so much :snicker: ).
2. Miami Vice and/or Magnum, P.I. - Mick could "recycle" his 1950s Hawaiian shirt (which I love so much - not! :roll: ).
3. Kojak - "Who loves ya, baby?" (I think we know the answer to that one). Plus Alex would finally have something to do with that tongue! :rolling: (I think Kojak would share his lollipops, don't you?)
4. The Thin Man - Mick & Beth could easily give Nick & Nora a run for their money in the charm and charisma department.
5. Dirty Harry - Mick could be Harry's go-to detective who's always there when Harry bags his man, because then every movie, we'd get to hear The Voice say, "Go ahead, make my day." :thud:

Next up: 5 side businesses Logan could operate from his basement.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

HotMicks wrote:Next up: 5 side businesses Logan could operate from his basement.
1. Logan's Lovin' Pet Care
2. Citation-Be-Gone, for the discerning CASH buyer - make those parking citations disappear in the blink of an eye
3. Track 'n' Trace - for the right price, anyone can be found, no matter what century they were born in
4. GHT Inc. - Guitar Hero tuition from the best in the biz
4. WOW Enterprises - want to rule World of Warcraft? Gold, cash and all major credit cards accepted.

Next: 5 famous lovers Coraline may have had between Lincoln being President and meeting Mick

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Let me think.

1. Howard Hughes.
2. Jim Morrison.
3. Errol Flynn.
4. Sean Connery.
5. John F. Kennedy. (Is that blasphemy?)

Five stories Maureen must have loved to write about since Buzzwire launched in 2001.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

francis wrote:Five stories Maureen must have loved to write about since Buzzwire launched in 2001.
1. Well, if she hadn't met a premature end, Maureen would have loved Mel Gibson's current imbroglio
2. Perez Hilton, once a celebrity blogger, until Buzzwire ate him for breakfast
3. John Edwards and his rather spectacular fall from grace (lower case g...)
4. Britney and Lindsay
5. A startling expose of financial scandal at the heart of the banking industry - she was the one who got Bernie Madoff. :biggrin:

Next: Five reasons why Guillermo never has trouble with vampire women.

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Five reasons why Guillermo never has trouble with vampire women.

1) He's very mellow, and funny... and, well, just look at him! :hearts: (I've got a bit of a crush on G...)
2) He always brings tasty treats along on dates. :eat:
3) He loves to hang out at the movie theater, and doesn't mind if it's a chick flick, as long as his date doesn't mind him going a little cold and immobile in the middle of the movie... :snicker:
4) I bet he's a heck of a dancer.
5) He's got a good relationship with the Cleaner. (He'd have to, 'cause when vamps come into the morgue he has to help get rid of the evidence.)

ETA: Oops, forgot to add a new one. Um....

Find five perfect freshie bracelets.
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

The ubiquitous rubber bracelet
1. In Red for Feed Only
2. Purple for a Very Willing Freshie
3. Green for those who prefer a vamp of the same sex
4. A Harry Winston two inch wide band of diamonds a la Luxe's story
5. A silver Tiffany bracelet for the not willing freshie.

Next List: Five guys who would make excellent freshies.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

nutmegger911 wrote: Next List: Five guys who would make excellent freshies.
Hmm, not sure if you mean guys (actors) who could play freshies on the show, or characters on the show who would make good snacks.

I'm going to go with the latter...

1. The TA in NSTAV -- I'm thinking he'd never have gone all homicidal if he'd had some regular one-on-one time with a REAL vampire. :nonono:

2. The morgue tech who Beth bribed in AD -- he had that "up for anything" vibe. :snicker:

3. Luis Perez -- he knows all about keeping his mouth shut and would probably welcome an employer who could shelter him from the INS. ;)

4. Detective Kim, who filled in for Carl in FdL and SB -- he's going to need a new source of income after his monumental screw up with Martan. :whistle:

5. Talbot -- once you get past the attitude, well, yum..... Image

Next: Five songs Mick played in the car on the way to the beach in FtP. (We'll assume the Mercedes had been retrofitted with a new sound system. :snicker: )
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ooooh, fun! OK...

1) I Love LA, by Randy Newman

2) Ventura Highway, by America

3) Little Rootie Tootie, by Thelonious Monk

4) Babylon Sisters, by Steely Dan

5) Good Vibrations, by The Beach Boys

Next... Fve cosmetics Coraline can't (un)live without.

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”