Six favourite supporting characters / guest stars

Games, Polls & General Silly-Business
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Six favourite supporting characters / guest stars

Post by Phoenix »

Who were your favourite supporting characters and / or guest stars? Luscious Lola? :batseyes: Scary Shepherd? :eek2: Lance? :gasp: Guillermo?
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: Six favourite supporting characters / guest stars

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Mine were the first Cleaner (I loved Molly Culver in V.I.P., too), Logan, Leni. and Jackson (because he was the ultimate romantic). :2cents:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

The wonderful Lola was my favourite, closely followed by Robert Fordham. Then, of course, Guillermo. Then Lila Fordham (oh how I would have loved more Lila/Mick), then Audrey Pell. And finally, the wonderfully arrogant (and utterly convincing) Jerry Drake.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Excellent question!

I loved Lola and Lance... cause I like villains and they were both coolly evil. And didn't see themselves as evil at all.

Then I loved Lila and Robert. Cause that story line was one of the best and I agree with Red, there shoulda been more. Definitely more of Lila and Mick! She was quite beautiful. And clearly her loss caused him a world of trouble. And Robert shoulda been Mick's son. The depths and complications of that story could've gone on for several eps... if they'd been more ept as writers at that point. Sigh.

And then Guillermo and Logan... cause they were really Mick's sidekicks. All heroes need a sidekick (and I think Josef considers MICK to be HIS sidekick :snicker: ) but Mick needed his boys. And they needed him, to add adventure to their more mundane lives...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

In no particular order, I liked Josh, Leni, Lila, Guillermo, Lola, and Lance.

Josh was a nice guy in a buttoned-down sort of way. Not terribly exciting, but honest, hard-working, and a brave man.

Leni was strong and gutsy.

Lila was a brave woman thrust into an impossibly heartbreaking situation.

Guillermo ... just 'cause.

Lola because she was so totally comfortable in her own skin.

And last but not least, Lance. I must admit I hadn't given him a great deal of thought - other than to find him frightening - until Grace & I teamed up to write a challenge fic. That experience gave me reason to really think about Lance in-depth. He really was quite fascinating, once you get past his ruthlessness and disturbing relationship with his sister.
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

In no particular order, I would have to say Logan, Guillermo, Josh, Leni, Audrey Pell and Lola. :thumbs:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

My first favorite would be Guillermo. I loved him and didn't think he got enough air time.

Second would be Donovan Shepherd. He was evil through and through and the scariest thing on the show.

Third would be Lola. Evil in a totally different way. Scary in her cold-hearted selfishness. Perfect femme fatale. Personally I didn't think she was really dead and looked forward to seeing her again.

Fourth, Logan. Perfect example that vamps come in all kinds of packages (well, Leo did too). The computer geek who is totally happy with his lot in life. He made me smile.

My fifth was Josh. Not a popular choice, I know. But I liked the guy and felt sympathetic towards him. Of course he wasn't going to win over Mick, how could he? But he was a good man. His problem was that he was TOO good. He wasn't right for Beth but he would have made some other mortal woman a good husband.

For my sixth it would be the original Cleaner. I really liked her and wish she'd been back.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

In order of appearance:

1. Guillermo

2. Josh

3. The original Cleaner (the others paled by comparison)

4. Leni

5. Donovan Shepherd

6. Logan

Honorable mentions:
Best guest appearance by a non-human: Travis :petcat:
Best guest appearance by non-living entity: The Ferrari Spider Image (It sure took on a life of its own for me. :heart: :snicker:)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

GuardianAngel wrote:My fifth was Josh. Not a popular choice, I know.
If it's not popular, count me in with the Unpopular crowd because I LOVE Josh. I loved him even before I met Jordan. ;) When he decked that jerk who was the leak, I cheered and fell in love with him. The thing I love most about him is his goodness. He wasn't perfect, but neither is Mick.*ducks from the angering crowd throwing tomatoes* They didn't make Josh out to be an abuser or a complete jerk so it wasn't easy for Beth to just leave him for Mick. Of course, killing him off in LLF was easy, wasn't it, writers?! :grumble: Yes, that is my fave episode, but still, I would rather Josh be left alive and Beth would have chosen between the two men. THAT is drama, folks.

My other faves are Logan for the funny, Guillermo for the snarky, Lance for the snootiness, Leni for the strength and Donovan Shepherd for the nightmares.
*Christy*

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

In no particular order -

Lola - loved her. One of the best villains on the show and I wished we'd seen more of her.

Donovan Shephard - I don't scare easily and this guy totally freaked me out. Scariness personified.

Guillermo - I adore every scene he's in.

Logan - Again, I love every scene he is in but in particular the Lando Calrissian scene cracks me up everytime.

Audrey Pell
- loved her interaction with Beth.

Lance - loved his total badness and so wish we'd seen more of him and his one black eye. :teeth:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Lance. The ultimate baddie, cold, arrogant, french.
Lola. Same as Lance, only female.
Logan. Great great character, funny, nerdy, with a redeeming quality.
Lilah. She gave depth to Mick, explaining where his guilt complex and his wonky sense of relationship came from.
Lermo. Oh, I mean Guillermo. Thought they had all to start with L. Love him for his unconditional friendship to Mick.
Lee Jay. See, all the good characters start with L. He was human, and had Mick by the balls, and knew it. Great actor, too.

And Leni was wonderful, too. But you insisted on six.
Last edited by francis on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seamus3333
Freelance freshie

Post by seamus3333 »

Tops on my list is Lance; centuries of evil and self indulgence.
Shepherd; leeringly evil. "In my day we called that a party!"
The professor's wife: weary, cynical and,boy, did she have her husband pegged!
Logan; doofus, more interested in his video games than leaping over tall buildings.
Jackson; that boy knew how to love.
Lance again; I do love the bad boys!
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

Let's see -

Guillermo because he was so much better than the guy in the pilot and for his great lines like "Mick, welcome back to the undead", "Vampire's got needs" and "road snacks?"

Shepherd who was super creepy and so well cast.

Lola who thought she was above it all until she fell (was helped) from her perch.

Black-eyed boy Lance who was menacing.

Mo who always wanted more. More sex, more intrigue, more dirt for BuzzWire.

Professor Ellis - weirdly perverted and he got vamp butt kicked by Mick :thumbs:

francis - loved your 'L' list :coffee:
camluvswilliam
Freelance freshie

Post by camluvswilliam »

Let's see..
1. Logan- I have Logan with my heart..he's so neat
2. Lance- Cause he manged to scary the living daylights out of me...one black eye..
3. Lola- She gave sexy female vampire a whole new meaning
4. Guillermo- Who else Could make working in a morgue look so easy?
5. Emma- I loved her, I know she does a really bad thing to the vampire community, but her drive and wanting to protect the one she loves that's what made me love her
6. Josh- Because well...He made one of the saddest moonlight episode I ever watched.
Lullani
Freelance freshie

Post by Lullani »

1. Logan
2. Guillermo
3. Lance
4. Lola
5. Leni
6. Josh

They are not in any particular order.
Fantastic avi by TugaFanatic. Gorgeous banner by Cassysj.

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”