Six favourite Moonlight moments

Games, Polls & General Silly-Business
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Six favourite Moonlight moments

Post by redwinter101 »

What were the six moments that made you laugh, cry, swoon, fall in love with Moonlight over and over again? Share them here.

I'm sure it will be a struggle to narrow it down to just six, but give it your best shot!!!

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Six favourite Moonlight moments

Post by wpgrace »

:rolling: :rolling:

Ya know, most of us have trouble narrowing it down to 6 episodes, much less 6 moments... but I'll give it a shot... mine are in order of their appearance cause no way can I do order of preference.... :whistle:

1. The vamp reveal at the end of ep 2. :happysigh:
2. The parking lot kiss at the end of AD. My favorite MickBeth kiss... the look on his face totally does me in... :happysigh: :happysigh:
3. Mick's psycho moment in the cemetery in The Ringer. I loved seeing perpetually cool Mick turn into a frazzled mess. :biggrin:
4. The MickCora shower scene in FdL... THAT look on his face... :melts: :melts: :melts:
5. The quiet, intimate moment when Cora gives Mick the cure in TMC... the acting in that scene is perfect to me... a believable old married couple...:clapping:
6. The turning scene in FtP... dramatic, emotional, gut-wrenching, sexy... a quintessential VAMPIRE moment in the series. :cloud9:

Those are mine. I DO love these particular 6. :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh: :happysigh:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

1. When Mick throws the chair through the window to reach Cora. :melts:
2. The Mick/Cora shower scene. :thud:
3. The re-turning scene. (Lacking sufficient / appropriate smileys for that one.)
4. Josh's death. :hankie:
5. Mick doing the "blood test" on Simone. :woohoo:
6. Beth feeding Mick in the No-Star Motel. :happysigh:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

It's hard to pick just six, but here goes! In no particular order:

1. Josef re-turning Mick. :thud: :thud: :thud:
2. Josef and Mick feeding on Simone. :thud: :thud:
3. The "Red Room" scene in OOTP. :thud:
4. Beth feeding Mick at the motel. :happysigh:
5. The Mick/Cora shower scene :winking:
6. Any scene with Josef in it. :hearts: *Come on, how's a girl to pick between those???*

I could pick tons more, but... :whistle:
Last edited by moonlight_vixen on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Here goes:

1. Mick's cracking voice at the end of OOTP when he begs Beth not to look at him.

2. Beth showing up in the bathroom at the no-star motel in Fever, horrified to find Mick dying.

3. The music at the end of Fever (Mazzy Star), with Mick standing on one side of the door, while Beth leaned her head on the other side, symbolic of the walls the two would perpetually have between them, no matter how they felt about each other.

4. The "return" scene in FTP. Wow...I mean, just Wow...

5. The shower scene in BC when at first we think that Mick is taking Beth up on her proposition and find out he is being a gentleman and trying to bring her off her high.

6. The tender scene at the end of 12:04 when Beth kisses Mick after letting him know she knows he was the one who saved her as a child. When she puts her hand up to block the sun from his face, I thought I was going to die...
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Here's my list:

1. The "I'm a vampire" scene in episode 2.
2. The bathroom scene in Fever.
3. "It might not be any good" in the car in WLB.
4. The last scene of Sonata (sniff).
5. Josh's death scene.
6. The re-turning scene.

But there are so many more. The kisses, the showers, the Mick losing control, the Coraline seducing, the Josef snark, the Leeroy Jenkins, the Mick vamping out, Josef and Beth talking, the flashbacks to Mick's war experience, Lilah, ...

I could go on and on.

Let's just say:
1. episode 1 to 2
2. episode 3 to 4
3. episode 5 to 6
4. episode 7 to 8
5. episode 9 to 12
6. episode 13 to 16
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

This was hard. REALLY hard.

1. "I'm a vampire" End of OotP

2. Vamp interview. Prologue to first episode.

3. Beth's seduction scene in BC

4. Kiss in parking lot. End of AD

5. Avoidance conversation at the morgue. AD episode

6. "This is so Alice in Wonderland" conversation in 12:04
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

francis wrote:Here's my list:

1. The "I'm a vampire" scene in episode 2.
2. The bathroom scene in Fever.
3. "It might not be any good" in the car in WLB.
4. The last scene of Sonata (sniff).
5. Josh's death scene.
6. The re-turning scene.

But there are so many more. The kisses, the showers, the Mick losing control, the Coraline seducing, the Josef snark, the Leeroy Jenkins, the Mick vamping out, Josef and Beth talking, the flashbacks to Mick's war experience, Lilah, ...

I could go on and on.

Let's just say:
1. episode 1 to 2
2. episode 3 to 4
3. episode 5 to 6
4. episode 7 to 8
5. episode 9 to 12
6. episode 13 to 16
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I agree!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

1. The Mick & Beth rooftop kiss in Fated to Pretend. That scene for me was the culmination of everything I'd waited for as an M/B shipper and I still get goosebumps to this day watching it. :melts: :melts:

2. The "I'm a vampire" reveal in Out of the Past. I was so surprised that it was revealed so early on and I loved that Beth wouldn't be in the dark about that.

3. The Mick/Beth feeding scene in Fever. What isn't there to love about that entire scene? :heart:

4. The Mick/Beth/Lola scene at the club in BC. The chemistry and attraction was off the charts in that scene. Plus Mick with the purple background is special. :snicker:

5. Mick in Love Lasts Forever (Josh death scene). That scene had everything and the emotion from Mick and his effort to save Josh was amazing. :heart:

6. Vamp Mick in Love Lasts Forever at the end. Sexy, sexy Mick finally not getting beat up by someone first and just being totally and utterly sexy. :thud:

So many more though...... :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

My six favorite Moonlight moments? Barring the usual (Mick and Beth in the shower, Mick feeding off Beth in the desert, the re-Turning scene), here's some of my favorites:

1 - The ending of OotP. Not only did I fall completely in love with Mick, this guy from Australia I'd never heard of proved himself to be a talented actor and I was hooked.

2 - The 80's flashback in OotP. Our first glimpse at a darker side of Mick and MAN, did he make an impression!

3 - Josef and the freshies in Mick's apartment in Sleeping Beauty. When Josef tells the girls that they'll have to "pick this up later", one of the freshies makes this little "awww" sound. Cracks me up EVERY TIME.

4 - Mick and Josef in Mick's office in B.C. When Mick starts up with "Before I tell you that...", I'm already laughing. I love how Mick pokes a bit at Josef, especially when he finds out Josef lost a million bucks to Lola.

5 - Mick in his apartment at the end of The Mortal Cure. When he's all cleaned up, but still bruised and battered from being thrashed by Lance, I lose it EVERY TIME he mentions he doesn't have a bed to sleep in. Watching him curl up on that sofa makes me so sad.

6 - This maybe technically isn't a Moonlight moment, but...another favorite is the 2:38 YouTube clip of the original promo. Watching that clip gave me a whole different feel for the potential of the show, how much darker it could have been.

Honorable mention goes to ANY Mick/Josef scene, especially in The Ringer. Both Alex and Jason played off each other so well, something I truly miss.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

1. Josef telling Mick and Beth about Sarah's unsuccessful turning. It gave me a whole new feeling for Josef.

2. When Mick and Beth accuse Josef of Maureen's death. I love how he whips out his alibi and is hurt that they were so quick to accuse him.

3. In Click the banter between Josef and Mick about Jean Harlow and step-sire.

4. The end scene when Beth ordered a hit through Josef for the photographer.

5. The red room scene in the 80's. I enjoyed seeing how Mick embraced his inner vampire then.

6. When Coraline sacrificed herself for Mick after giving him the cure.
camluvswilliam
Freelance freshie

Post by camluvswilliam »

1. Josef returning Mick.
2. Josef telling Mick and Beth about Sara
3. Josh Death
4. Josef getting accused of murdering Mo- I'm sorry, but I can't help but crack up every time I watch it. His whole role playing with out the leather line get's me excited.
5. Beth feeding mick in Fever.
6. Josef in the Ringer, when he's in the house and his whole compaints about the entire place where him and Mick are going just that whole scene at the house cracks me up everytime I watch it.

I seems to like a lot of Josef scenes, I can't help it he made me laugh a lot. As for the rest there are too many good Mick scenes for me to name favorites Josef is easier for me.
Lullani
Freelance freshie

Post by Lullani »

1. The returning scene between Mick and Josef in FTP
2. Beth feeding Mick in Fever
3. Mick getting busted by Beth when he is feeding on Simone in Sonata
4. The parking lot kiss in AD
5. The rooftop kiss in FTP
6. The ending in Sonata
Fantastic avi by TugaFanatic. Gorgeous banner by Cassysj.
laurapesada
Fledgling

Post by laurapesada »

1- Mick feeding from Beth in Fever.
2- The end at Sonata. :hankie:
3- Beth reaction to Mick feeding from Simone. Mick's reaction being caught too.
4- The kiss at the rooftop.
5- At BC when Beth goes to Mick's loft after taking the BC , shower scene included.
6-At the beginning of Sonata , at the party , when Beth and Mick talk Freshies, just before dancing.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

francis wrote:
I could go on and on.

Let's just say:
1. episode 1 to 2
2. episode 3 to 4
3. episode 5 to 6
4. episode 7 to 8
5. episode 9 to 12
6. episode 13 to 16
Yep, that works for me! :rolling:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”