Yes (By Mick)
45%
Yes (By Josef)
36%
Yes (By Other. Please specify)
3%
No, I'm happy being a freshie.
7%
No, don't want to be turned...don't want to be a freshie (as if, anyone will pick this one. However, watch me be proven wrong...LOL)
9%

Total votes: 58

greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Re: Would you want to be turned?

Post by greenleaf9 »

I voted for Josef, but I honestly don't know if I'd want to be turned or not, if it were a real-life serious option. I'm scared to death of dying, but I think messing around with forces like immortal life, blood-drinking--it's dangerous for the soul in my most humble of opinions. (This opinion coming from being raised in a Christian household with a father who came down strict on magic/occult being a big NO). :sadface:

It's one thing to joke about being turned by one of our boys, but if the option were actually there to take...*shrugs* just don't know what I would do. :dunce:

edited to add: Yay, I'm a rogue vampire now! (and yes, I am aware of the irony of this edit. :giggle: )
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Have fun being a Rogue Vampire now, greenleaf. :hug: :rolling:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
one.zebra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by one.zebra »

Heck yeah, I'd make a great Cullen..../snicker/
Banner and avatar by Twilightdew!

Travelling 33rpm in an iPod world
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

I'm with greenleaf 9. In the spirit of this board, yeah, it would be fun, except for the wonderful things that Mick described; the scrounging, hiding and missing things you once loved as a human.

I think the thing that would hurt the most would be having those you love die while you continued to 'live'.

As for the vampiric diet, I'd have to get over my fear of blood or else starve to death. :snicker:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

I would want to. I think, even if it would hurt to lose everyone around you, the possibilities opened with eternal life (if you're careful ;) ) are very attractive. There's no pressure to 'make something of your life while you can', something which I am feeling more and more as I head towards my 30s. You can try, and if you fail, you have eternity to try again. You could do all those things you now feel you don't have time for- learn to play instruments, visit far away places, read through libraries...

Also, why lose everyone you love? Couldn't you, if you're really convinced this is the right person, take someone with you? Even though I'm not much of a romantic and would probably never do such a thing, isn't it a very romantic idea to enter into a bond that will not end with death?

I chose Josef because I think he'd be more inclined to do it (probably on a whim), even though I think having him as a sire would not be easy and also (admittedly, fangirlishly so) because of the erotic prospect of feeling his teeth on me without having to hold back and stop - Mick seemed to like it, anyway ;)

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”