Best Moonlight Kiss

Games, Polls & General Silly-Business

Which was the best Moonlight kiss?

The Rooftop Kiss (MickBeth in Fated to Pretend)
38%
The Shower Kiss (MickCora in Fleur de Lis)
14%
Josef and Sarah Kiss (flashback kiss in Sleeping Beauty)
2%
The "Because I Love You" Kiss (MickBeth in Sonata)
12%
The Shattered Window Kiss (MickCora in The Ringer)
7%
The Good...bye Kiss (MickBeth in Arrested Development)
24%
The Spy Kiss (MickCora in Fleur de Lis)
2%
The Guardian Angel Kiss (MickBeth in 12:04 A.M)
2%
The Cure Kiss (MickCora in The Mortal Cure)
No votes
The Back Porch Kiss (Mick and Lyla in What's Left Behind)
No votes

Total votes: 58

Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Re: Best Moonlight Kiss

Post by Kelly »

Kelly wrote:
anagogic wrote:Before weighing in, just a personal nitpick...didn't 'The Spy Kiss' happen in FDL and not The Ringer? It took me a while to realize which kiss that was referring to when I saw it listed as happening in The Ringer.

I'm not surprised that the FTP kiss is most popular and I can understand why - It was the culmination of all that tension and the lingering glances between Mick and Beth over the course of 13 episodes. I was all for what that kiss stood for but it somehow lacked what I wanted to see in a scene of that magnitude. FTP being one of my least favorite episodes, well, that doesn't help I suppose.

Funnily enough, the kiss I always go gooey over is the 'Good...bye Kiss' in AD. The facial expressions, the direct and unbreakable eye contact Beth showed and topped off with that adorable little smile at the end....sigh. Rather than being a page out of an epic romance novel, that kiss just felt more real to me. It was one of those stolen little moments in life preceding all the hot dirty sex we knew MickBeth would have further down the lines.
Whoopsie...you're right about the spy kiss being in FDL. My bad :lol: I'll fix that now.
All fixed...thanks for pointing that out.
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
anagogic
Kostan Industries intern

Post by anagogic »

Last edited by anagogic on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

anagogic wrote:Funnily enough, the kiss I always go gooey over is the 'Good...bye Kiss' in AD. The facial expressions, the direct and unbreakable eye contact Beth showed and topped off with that adorable little smile at the end....sigh. Rather than being a page out of an epic romance novel, that kiss just felt more real to me. It was one of those stolen little moments in life preceding all the hot dirty sex we knew MickBeth would have further down the lines.
The smile!!!! Oh, the smile was even better than the kiss! Wow!
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

My favorite is the Good...Bye kiss. I can just imagine how Beth would have felt: Guilty AND titillated! That feeling that you probably did something wrong (like kissed around your boyfriend's back) but loved doing it anyway because 1) it was verboten; 2)it was Mick; 3) you wanted to see what Mick would do 4) you hoped that Mick knew you had a thing for him 5) it wasn't entirely sexual, but it could be...maybe; 6)it was Mick; 7) it was Mick; 8) it was Mick...ooh, nothing like it!!! The kiss was just chaste enough, with a side of slutty thrown in!
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

Shower!kiss. Showerkiss all the way. There is so much need- I think at that point (before he sees the tattoo) Mick isn't even sure if she really is Coraline yet (though in his little heart of hearts he must have known) but he doesn't care- there is no stopping it...having missed her, feeling guilty, feeling desire (again), feeling hope (about the Cure) it all just mixes together and for a moment, nothing (not even Beth) matters. Too bad she comes knocking to disturb them ;)

I'm not sure this is on topic, but...the look Mick gives Beth after the rooftop kiss, when he asks her to give him time? I dunno, it never struck me as very loving. It seems distant, calculating. Maybe that's just me.
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

So agree on the 'needy' kiss Tam! :thud:

Welcome to the board btw! :wave:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

I am shocked, (shocked I say!) that mine is the first vote for the Josef/Sarah kiss...The love that is clearly shining between them melts my heart everytime. :melts: It's so bittersweet because you know that it went horribly wrong later. :hankie:

It may not have been the most passionate kiss...but it definitely was one of the sweetest. Of all the relationships on the show, I think Josef and Sarah's was the healthiest--well, until she fell into a coma. :slaphead:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.

Return to “Moonlight Fun & Games”