Think Kostan - #4

Locked Josef Kostan threads can be found here
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Think Kostan - #4

Post by Lilly »

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME! :yahoo: :hug: It's nice to meet you, Mag!

If I didn't know better, I would have said that Lucky or I had written that post. :snicker: Anyway, you're in good company here. :teeth:

Also don't miss the Jason section here: http://moonlightaholics.com/viewforum.php?f=341 -- we cover all things Jason there.

Enjoy! :flowers:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Well, I think you'll find that the threads about Jason -- not only those dedicated to his various roles, but also the picture threads -- are very respectful. Mostly, we adore Jason for the talented, sweet and gracious man he is. :blinksmile: :hearts:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Hey! Did someone say talented? *looks for alex pics* :giggle:

Welcome, Mag. :wave:
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Hi, magkelly!
:hug:
I don't think his wife has anything to worry about. After all, we can only stare and adore, she gets to touch and have. :teeth:
Josef on the other hand, if he smells your hormones he will totally know, so no need to be discreet and hiding your feelings. He might just call you "doll" and go for the jugular. :snicker:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Page 25 already? :blinksmile: Looks like we've filled up another wonderful picture thread with images of Mr. Kostan.

Time to lock up here and relocate. :teeth:

Just follow the red Ferrari over to the new thread: http://moonlightaholics.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9803

Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “The Josef Kostan Archives”