All About Mick - #17

Locked Mick St. John threads can be found here
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: All About Mick - #17

Post by wpgrace »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:hee hee hee..... I hadn't thought about it before, but you're right... it IS a threesome... and I suspect Mick was so easily persuaded because this was not an unfamiliar scenario for him and Josef. :snicker:

Exactly Luxe... they maybe hadn't done it for awhile, but it's like riding a bicycle... :devil:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
Luxe de Luxe wrote:hee hee hee..... I hadn't thought about it before, but you're right... it IS a threesome... and I suspect Mick was so easily persuaded because this was not an unfamiliar scenario for him and Josef. :snicker:
..and probably not Simone, either...
rrraow! :devil: Hafta say.... she did look the type to me.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

wpgrace wrote:

Exactly Luxe... they maybe hadn't done it for awhile, but it's like riding a bicycle... :devil:
a bicycle huh? you need to hold onto the handlebars for that....... :whistle:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:
..and probably not Simone, either...
rrraow! :devil: Hafta say.... she did look the type to me.
well, between the hypnotic video (up to a hundred times or so now) and the talk of hands, veins, tongues and threesomes, all sleepiness has vanished....
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

I think Simone was likely up to the challenge...

And do you have that expression in Oz? That something is like riding a bicycle? In case not, it means it comes right back to you, no matter how long it's been since you tried it... :mooncat:

And good morning, Dark! :smooch: :snicker:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

About Simone and her possible proclivities for threesomes... she's a respected attorney, don't forget--good enough to be Josef's own personal corporate lawyer! So she has other things to recommend her than just her lovely wrists and yummy blood.

And anyway, didn't they suggest that Mick didn't know her blood type? So there may very well have been threesomes before, but I don't think they were between those exact three people...
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

I'll just bring this on over to this page as well in case there's further analysis to be done. :devil:

Tuga's work I think.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

SUCH the altruist Sister M... Mother Theresa would be proud... and hot and bothered... :devil:

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Can't type, looking...
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

wpgrace wrote:
Luxe de Luxe wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

And do you have that expression in Oz? That something is like riding a bicycle? In case not, it means it comes right back to you, no matter how long it's been since you tried it... :mooncat:

yes, we have that expression.

I was just thinking bicycle... two handlebars... it might not have been Simone with a hand on each. :snicker:
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

allegrita wrote:About Simone and her possible proclivities for threesomes... she's a respected attorney, don't forget--good enough to be Josef's own personal corporate lawyer! So she has other things to recommend her than just her lovely wrists and yummy blood.

And anyway, didn't they suggest that Mick didn't know her blood type? So there may very well have been threesomes before, but I don't think they were between those exact three people...
Agreed... I was thinking it was more likely from an historical perspective.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Luxe de Luxe wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Luxe de Luxe wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

yes, we have that expression.

I was just thinking bicycle... two handlebars... it might not have been Simone with a hand on each. :snicker:
Well you DO write the occasional slash honey... I'm willing to go there with you! :smooch:

Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

perhaps we could make even numbers with Mick and Josef, grace....
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

allegrita wrote:About Simone and her possible proclivities for threesomes... she's a respected attorney, don't forget--good enough to be Josef's own personal corporate lawyer! So she has other things to recommend her than just her lovely wrists and yummy blood.

Just thought that Simone might be the type to be up for that kind of behavior based on the fact that she had one vamp biting her, and another licking her.

Thank God Guillermo didn't show up, who knows what he would have been doing with her....
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:

Just thought that Simone might be the type to be up for that kind of behavior based on the fact that she had one vamp biting her, and another licking her.

Thank God Guillermo didn't show up, who knows what he would have been doing with her....
:rolling:

Return to “The Mick St. John Archives”