All About Mick - #17

Locked Mick St. John threads can be found here
darlingcat
Courtesan

Re: All About Mick - #17

Post by darlingcat »

Last edited by darlingcat on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Have I mentioned how much I love that man????
Not only ungodly beautiful, but the talent he has to display emotions across his face like that.

Gaaaaaaaaaah.

Love. Him.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
darkstarrising wrote:OK....I started seeing that clip in my sleep (not a bad thing, actually), but I did have a question. Normally, actors do walk throughs, then rehearsals before they actually get around to doing the actual shoot. I wonder how many times that *poor* woman had to endure that particular 'sampling'. :mdrama: I also wonder how many takes it took without somebody cracking up....that scene just lends itself to someone making a wisecrack or two.... :devil:
I would have loved to have seen the actress's expression between takes----I imagine something like a glazed expression while fanning herself.

And as I recall... she was preggers at the time... so on full hormonal overload... whew! :phew:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

The Mick St. John Charm

Part 1

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Isn't it sad that I can't remember what I went to the other room for, but know exactly what scene each of this smiles is from?
Thank you so much, darlingcat!
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Part 2

darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

francis wrote:Isn't it sad that I can't remember what I went to the other room for, but know exactly what scene each of this smiles is from?
:giggle: :giggle:
Selective memory, francis!
I bet you even remember the exact lines for each scene :snicker:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

darlingcat wrote:
francis wrote:Isn't it sad that I can't remember what I went to the other room for, but know exactly what scene each of this smiles is from?
:giggle: :giggle:
Selective memory, francis!
I bet you even remember the exact lines for each scene :snicker:

To paraphrase Guillermo, you need all your brain power to deal with Mick scenes... and there is nothing wrong with that! :smooch:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:
darkstarrising wrote:OK....I started seeing that clip in my sleep (not a bad thing, actually), but I did have a question. Normally, actors do walk throughs, then rehearsals before they actually get around to doing the actual shoot. I wonder how many times that *poor* woman had to endure that particular 'sampling'. :mdrama: I also wonder how many takes it took without somebody cracking up....that scene just lends itself to someone making a wisecrack or two.... :devil:
I would have loved to have seen the actress's expression between takes----I imagine something like a glazed expression while fanning herself.

And as I recall... she was preggers at the time... so on full hormonal overload... whew! :phew:

She probably got pregnant just from that lick alone.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:

Well according to that poster who mentioned his "magic groin" I guess that would be possible :rolling: ... I'll bet SHE was disappointed that the show got cancelled tho... she had a great part. Dating Josef but apparently NOT off limits to Mick... in scenes where Alex gets to ad lib... kinda a dream job, no??

And you reckon she keeps that scene on continuous loop at her house?? She could claim to her husband that she wanted to commemorate her own performance... and if he's smart, he'd just say, Yes Dear. :giggle:

darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
Fleur de Lisa wrote:

Well according to that poster who mentioned his "magic groin" I guess that would be possible :rolling: ... I'll bet SHE was disappointed that the show got cancelled tho... she had a great part. Dating Josef but apparently NOT off limits to Mick... in scenes where Alex gets to ad lib... kinda a dream job, no??

And you reckon she keeps that scene on continuous loop at her house?? She could claim to her husband that she wanted to commemorate her own performance... and if he's smart, he'd just say, Yes Dear. :giggle:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Post by Moonlighter »

Hmmmm, not so much "sad" as ... expected. :lol: Only because I do the same thing!

Yes, thank you DC!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Moonlighter wrote:
Hmmmm, not so much "sad" as ... expected. :lol: Only because I do the same thing!

Yes, thank you DC!
Thank Bob I am not the only one!!
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Return to “The Mick St. John Archives”