[x]Title: Non-fiction
[x]Author: Heartagram_LaLa
[x]Rating: PG
[x]Warning: None
[x]Pairing: Mick/Beth
[x]Genre: Humor
[x]Words: 281
[x]Spoilers: None
[x]Summary: Mick finds out Beth has been 'researching' Vampires, by reading Ann Rice books
[x]Disclaimer: Not my toys, im just borrowing them =D

As Beth welcomes Mick into her apartment she noticed his eyes dart directly to the coffee table, well more specifically to the books piled high on it.

She saw a rye smile cover his lips and her cheeks blushed as she closed the door and awaited Mick’s teasing.

Turning on her heel she was confronted with one of Mick’s cheeky grins as he held up one of the books.

“Interview with a vampire” he said dramatically, trying to hold off a chuckle.

“I, ah, research?” Beth attempted lamely.

Mick chuckled.

“You do know these books are fiction right?”

“Yes” Beth replied, the blush rising in her cheeks more and more each second.

“And you know I’m non-fiction right?” Mick said with a smirk.

“Oh I know your real alright” Beth replied looking Mick up and down with a spark in her eyes that would make any human of the male species shiver in their boots.

“Area you checking me out turner?” Mick asked with a chuckle, before picking up another book and examining it.

Ignoring Mick’s comment Beth spoke up, “your ah, welcome to borrow any of those books if you’d like some light entertainment” she said holding her tongue to keep from laughing as Mick spun around to face her.

“Why would I want to read about fictional vampires?”

“Oh I don’t know, to see how the rest of the world imagines you?” Beth replied with a smirk.

“Yeah, coz we’re all so handsome and powerful and hot and sexy and what not” Mick replied casually.

Beth looked Mick in the eyes before once more appreciating his masculine form; her eyes returned to his before she spoke, “Yeah, you are.”

---end---
Last edited by heartagram_lala on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Re: Non-Fiction - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT

Post by Moonlighter »

LOL!! Cute!

I just happen to be reading IWAV right now. I saw the movie and was not impressed, but Moonlight has pulled me back into the vamp world more than anything else ever has. I like reading books before they are made into movies anyway, so I'll have to see the movie again.

I have to disagree w/Mick though -- all the vamps I've seen before him (including TC and BP) didn't move me as much as Mick St. John has. So, non-fiction in his world is MUCH better than fiction!
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

Re: Non-Fiction - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT

Post by heartagram_lala »

Moonlighter wrote:LOL!! Cute!

I just happen to be reading IWAV right now. I saw the movie and was not impressed, but Moonlight has pulled me back into the vamp world more than anything else ever has. I like reading books before they are made into movies anyway, so I'll have to see the movie again.

I have to disagree w/Mick though -- all the vamps I've seen before him (including TC and BP) didn't move me as much as Mick St. John has. So, non-fiction in his world is MUCH better than fiction!
I haven't actually read or seen IWAV lol, i do love the vampire genre but more the new stuff then the old, Moonlight is by far my fave though, its just so much better on so many levels then everything else!

And yeah Mick is definitely the best vamp going around!!!

thanks for the comment!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Non-Fiction - Mick/Beth - ONESHOT - PG

Post by francis »

Haha! Beth is so right on the money with this. Mick is truly the most handsome vampire everywhere. Better than fiction, actually. Laughed a lot at this. :clapping:

(and you might want to fix the rye smile into a wry smile eventually :snicker: )
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

francis wrote:Haha! Beth is so right on the money with this. Mick is truly the most handsome vampire everywhere. Better than fiction, actually. Laughed a lot at this. :clapping:

(and you might want to fix the rye smile into a wry smile eventually :snicker: )
Lol thanks, as for the wry/rye thing i might get around to it eventually lol.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Well, seriously! When Beth is right, she's right!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
heartagram_lala
Fledgling

jen wrote:Well, seriously! When Beth is right, she's right!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
That girl got skillllz =P

thanks again :hug:

Return to “heartagram_lala's Office”