Moonlight-Love

This is the place for cross-promotion with other Moonlight forums.
moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Re: Moonlight Love

Post by moonlightlover60 »

Me too me too :hyper2: :woohoo: :groupwave: :hyper2:
Just checked and the're back up Yay.......................................
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: Totally random no-topic thread, part 14

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Does anyone know what happened to ML Love.com? I am getting a German site when I click that hyperlink. :shrug:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:Does anyone know what happened to ML Love.com? I am getting a German site when I click that hyperlink. :shrug:
I just checked and there's an error on the homepage. You can still get to the screencap gallery using this link:

http://mllove.ml.funpic.de/coppermine/index.php

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

:confused2: I need the transcripts!!!! I can't be without the transcripts!!! I need them for storytelling and because I'm unable to understand english sometimes.

Sigh. I should have copied them to my harddrive when I got the chance. :banghead: :hankie:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Ladies, I'm going to move these posts to the Moonlight Love thread, as I'm sure they will be of interest to many.

Red

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

In the past, that site has had errors (usually they're on the screencaps side, not the transcripts side), and has come back. I'm praying that it does again... :pray:

I find it hopeful that the screencap gallery is still there. If that's the case, I think it must just be some sort of server error, and the site will come back up. :fingerscrossed:
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

francis wrote::confused2: I need the transcripts!!!! I can't be without the transcripts!!! I need them for storytelling and because I'm unable to understand english sometimes.

Sigh. I should have copied them to my harddrive when I got the chance. :banghead: :hankie:
:comfort: Don't worry too much Francis: I'm sure many of us saved them, right? I've got BC, AD and Click right here with me, and the rest back home but I'll only be back there end of the month, but surely they'll be back online before then.

Huh, and perhaps unethical question so I won't be shocked if it gets edited out by a vigilant mod... There's a way to automatically save screencaps. That doesn't mean that the site itself is not best: I love it because it's there and it's much easier to browse, no question. But for whenever the gallery does go down, I wanted to have back up. And, ya know, for just in case... So anyway, if you happen to be interested, you can drop me a pm and I'll try and remember how I did it.
Last edited by diane31 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Diane, it might be best to take that to pm....not sure we really should advocate copying such large amounts of material.

Lucky
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

librarian_7 wrote:Diane, it might be best to take that to pm....not sure we really should advocate copying such large amounts of material.

Lucky
Yep... I was sort of hesitant to post this. :blushing:
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Woll, thanks for asking... I got this error too, had a heart attack and then meant to go find this thread to post my "panic" :eek2: , but my oxygen-deprived brain forgot when I got distracted making Lilly's birthday snark. I haven't had a German language lesson since high school, so it was mostly gibberish to me, but it looked like one of those screens when a domain becomes available for sale again. :gasp:

And Red, bless you for the link! :clapping: I have now bookmarked this inside link. I keep freaking out at the thought of this site going away. I started the bingo cards in part to force myself to finish downloading all the pics I want from ML Love, but that hasn't exactly worked out as I hoped (I'm woefully behind on the bingo cards, I know... one of these weekends I'll take the time to finish them).

And Diane, thanks for the offer - I might just PM you. I do better when I have a security blanket. :hankie:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

HotMicks wrote:Woll, thanks for asking... I got this error too, had a heart attack and then meant to go find this thread to post my "panic" :eek2: , but my oxygen-deprived brain forgot when I got distracted making Lilly's birthday snark. I haven't had a German language lesson since high school, so it was mostly gibberish to me, but it looked like one of those screens when a domain becomes available for sale again. :gasp:
I just went there and they must have had lots of panicked e-mails because there was a message in german saying "Don't panic" lol! I got my bf to translate the rest and it there was nothing about getting rid of the site, just having to type the code to have access (and... :tomato: no that wasn't my fault: I did my back up a year ago, so, I don't think they were trying to avoid me! :whistle: ).
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, YEAH, diane, suuuuuure... :giggle:

Really... thanks for the update! That's a relief. :phew:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

diane31 wrote:
HotMicks wrote:Woll, thanks for asking... I got this error too, had a heart attack and then meant to go find this thread to post my "panic" :eek2: , but my oxygen-deprived brain forgot when I got distracted making Lilly's birthday snark. I haven't had a German language lesson since high school, so it was mostly gibberish to me, but it looked like one of those screens when a domain becomes available for sale again. :gasp:
I just went there and they must have had lots of panicked e-mails because there was a message in german saying "Don't panic" lol! I got my bf to translate the rest and it there was nothing about getting rid of the site, just having to type the code to have access (and... :tomato: no that wasn't my fault: I did my back up a year ago, so, I don't think they were trying to avoid me! :whistle: ).
So is there any indication of how to get the code for access?

Lucky
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I sent a inquiry to the name and email address that was listed under moonlight-love.com's registration. I got the following response.
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:15:28 AM
Subject: Re: Moonlight-Love.Com

The website is offline permanently.

Thanks for your interest.

Yvonne
Last edited by r1015bill on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

r1015bill wrote:I sent a inquiry to the name and email address that was listed under moonlight-love.com's registration. I got the following response.
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:15:28 AM
Subject: Re: Moonlight-Love.Com

The website is offline permanently.

Thanks for your interest.

Yvonne
Thanks so much for the update, r1015bill.

For those of you tearing your hair out at the loss of the gallery and the transcripts, don't panic. S'all I'm sayin'. :whistle:

Red

Return to “Wider Moonlight Community”