BBM Convention news, pics & highlights

This is the place for cross-promotion with other Moonlight forums.
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Re: BBM Convention news, pics & highlights - attendees post here

Post by greenleaf9 »

LynetteC wrote: And now Jason:

Jason is your freshie!! :melts:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

greenleaf9 wrote:
LynetteC wrote: And now Jason:

Jason is your freshie!! :melts:

I would've gone for the throat, myself..or better yet, the femoral.. :angel:

Just sayin'.. :blushing:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

I'm not sure I would have stopped. :gasp: I know the signs said no groping but surly that didn't apply to us? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

bluedahlia3 wrote:I'm not sure I would have stopped. :gasp: I know the signs said no groping but surly that didn't apply to us? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Bahahaha!! Blue? Are you serious? Were there signs saying "no groping"?? Really??

:rolling:
LynetteC
Kostan Industries intern

Post by LynetteC »

greenleaf9 wrote: Jason is your freshie!! :melts:

Funny you should say that, because after he's gotten over the shock of seeing me in full vamp mode, I told him that I'd come to turn the tables and make him my freshie! As you can see, he was happy to oblige. :biggrin:
Josefismysire wrote: I would've gone for the throat, myself..or better yet, the femoral.. :angel:

Just sayin'.. :blushing:
Yeah, but I didn't want to upset his wife. She seems such a sweetie! Now if I can ever get Alex into a similar situation......... :melts: :thud: Oops! Did I say that out loud? :snicker:

What worries me is that now I've done it, lots of other people will want to copy and the Con organisers will put a stop to it before I get the chance to add Alex to my Freshie collection. Perhaps I should email him with a special request - just in case he gets over here in March!
My eternal thanks to Pinkiepie230 for my awesome banner!

My first ever fanfic Revelations (PG-13) Mick/Beth in response to Champagne Challenge #103
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Oh, my goodness, Lynette! Just as I was laughing over the one with Jordan, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the one with Jason! That look on his face! Now THAT is a well trained freshie!! :snicker: :snicker:
banner by Cprav
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

RangerCM wrote:Oh, my goodness, Lynette! Just as I was laughing over the one with Jordan, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the one with Jason! That look on his face! Now THAT is a well trained freshie!! :snicker: :snicker:

Not only that, but look at Lynette's face in the two photos. Your angles are almost identical... just how much practice have you had with that???
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Josefismysire wrote:
bluedahlia3 wrote:I'm not sure I would have stopped. :gasp: I know the signs said no groping but surly that didn't apply to us? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Bahahaha!! Blue? Are you serious? Were there signs saying "no groping"?? Really??

Oh yeah, you didn't see the signs? Just outside the door as we went in. They were hilarious. As if a sign would have stopped a ML fan... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Well, not this fan anyway. :blushing:
LynetteC
Kostan Industries intern

Post by LynetteC »

RangerCM wrote:Oh, my goodness, Lynette! Just as I was laughing over the one with Jordan, my jaw hit the floor when I saw the one with Jason! That look on his face! Now THAT is a well trained freshie!! :snicker: :snicker:
I know what you mean about their expressions. Obviously I had no idea what the guys were doing as I was looking at the camera, so you can imagine my reaction when I picked up Jordan's photo from the booth! :giggle: And then when I got Jason's pic I nearly died! :drool: :thud: :melts: I'm a die-hard Mick Chick, but the way he's looking at me in that photo, I have suddenly developed a whole new appreciation for Josef!
eris wrote:Not only that, but look at Lynette's face in the two photos. Your angles are almost identical... just how much practice have you had with that???
Not much, honestly! :D I guess these Freshies were just SO willing, it was easy to get the perfect bite! :snicker: :dracula: :vampire: :bat:
My eternal thanks to Pinkiepie230 for my awesome banner!

My first ever fanfic Revelations (PG-13) Mick/Beth in response to Champagne Challenge #103
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

bluedahlia3 wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:

Oh yeah, you didn't see the signs? Just outside the door as we went in. They were hilarious. As if a sign would have stopped a ML fan... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Well, not this fan anyway. :blushing:
I didn't go to the Con, Blue..and I find this absolutely hysterical. :rolling: You are so correct, though..wouldn't have deterred me one iota, if'n I had gotten the chance! :whistle: That's what bail-bondsmen are for, right?? :biggrin:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire

Post by bluedahlia3 »

It had it's moments and the no groping sign was certainly a hoot. :giggle:
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

bluedahlia3 wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:

Blue - Do you honestly expect anyone here to believe that you weren't even a wee bit interested?
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

wpgrace wrote:Has anyone noticed that Jordan's eyes glow like a vampire's? Ironic, no? :snicker:
Well as a matter of fact.....

Someone drew an amazing picture of Josh as a vampire. It was truly inspirational.

You should have heard the fang discussion. Let's just say that I no longer think of Jordan as "Chicken Josh" Ku ku ka chu!
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

Love your photos Lynette, the look on Jordan's face is wonderful :rolling: :rolling: and pinkie has made you an excellent banner :clapping: :clapping:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Lord, these men are hot!! I would have given my right testicle, if I had one, to be there!!! (My husband was selfish and said I couldn't have one of his! :snicker: )
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris

Return to “Wider Moonlight Community”