BBM Convention news, pics & highlights

This is the place for cross-promotion with other Moonlight forums.
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: BBM Convention news, pics & highlights - attendees post here

Post by helloeeze »

thanks for the synopsis, Ash and Coco. I hope you can go into more detail later, like what did Jason say about the cancellation and what was the story that moved everyone to tears. Glad you had a great time.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

My camera did indeed let me down big style this weekend. It worked at the start of the weekend and then let me down during the events :sadface: but I wanted to post some of them anyway to share. You can sort of tell it's Jason & Jordan in the pics. :blushing: :snicker:

And the lovely SharonC, ash & ari who I spent my weekend with:

*never rely on coco for pics or to put the correct date on her camera* :whistle:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
ari
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ari »

:yahoo: coco!! :ghug: awesome meeting you as well!! and all the other lovely ladies!

Ash, my baby girl... who would've thought me, the shy girl, would end up asking such questions and starting it all off huh? LOL :snicker:

Ok, bit of a recap of my weekend (no piccies though, I'm sadly one of those crazy people who still have old camera with film that needs to be developed *sigh*)

Thursday-

Packed my bags, checked in online, went to the airport, watched ML while waiting for the plane to arrive :snicker: ... plane ride was no mess no fuss kinda deal and got my bag almost right away. My baby girl met up with me and got a big hug then we went off to meet up with coco and SharonC. We ended up chatting along for hours about ML and well.. yeah that's about it :snicker: Fell asleep at about 3 am :whistle:

Friday-

Had a bit of a nice relaxed morning, watching more ML and chatting on about.... ML (what else? :snicker: ) also what we wanted from the weekend.

Then we headed off to the Thistle and OMG!! Meeting everyone of the lovely ladies! Awesome! We had the opening ceremony and all that then headed off to the M&G and... well... my tummy is still hurting from all the laughing we did at our table! :rolling: I'm definitely loving these women!! Bless their hearts they're the craziest, funnest and most amazing group of women I've ever met! :ghug: :ghug: (btw - when Jason arrived at our table he pretty much said he'd been waiting to get to us cause we were having such fun :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thud: )

After the M&G we are all pretty wiped so we pretty much headed home (I did get a hug from Francis before we left which was a bit of a squee moment for me since I love Weevil :hyper2: )

Saturday-

Early start and off to the hotell where I had the best day in a long time. I got the best piccie with Jason, cute piccies with Jordan and Francis and those got signed later in the day. Had on a t-shirt with the "Come hither" banner I made of Josef on my back, showed it to Jason and he loved it! :hyper2: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hanged out with the girls and had a blast and a half. Listened to Francis chatting along and then our boys came on for their Q&A. There were some amazing questions asked and I loved all the answers... Jason and Jordan are such amazing guys, they really focus on the one asking the question when they answered. I asked Jason a question (just can't remember what I asked :whistle: :whistle: ) and those eyes :thud: :thud: :thud:

Had the photo's I took with the guys signed at the signing, got some pretty cool ones especially a great one where Jason signed as Josef :thud: :melts: :melts: :melts:

I swear, by the end of that I was on cloud nine... they had to hold me down by force to keep me from flying :hearts: :melts: :thud: :snicker:

Then was the vamp ball... where I ended up being a freshie.. :whistle: :snicker:

We poured into bed around 3-4 am (can't remember the time just that I was exhausted by then.

Sunday-

Slept in a bit (forgot to set the alarm :whistle: :snicker: ) and then we headed out to the hotell again. This time for a slow day (we thought...) ended up having a major blast. Laughing with the ladies, asking Jordan and Jason a bit of a.... fun question :whistle: (Jason's reaction to it was "Are you serious?" :snicker: :snicker: ) and asked Jason if he had any thoughts himself on Josef's history which he said he did. He had loads apparantly but for obvious reasons the clever man wouldn't tell me what they were *pout* :snicker: :snicker:

OH, and ladies..... Jordan has read fanfic!! Didn't tell us what fics he's read just said in passing that he has :thud: :yahoo:

After the Q&A there was a lot of waiting in which we had some relaxing fun with just us ladies. Then the closing ceremony.

Jason and Jordan were amazing, both gave funny and heartwarming little speeches (Jason even seemed to get a bit teary eyed there for a moment) then it was closed :hankie:

Just after the closing Jason and Jordan stayed behind for a bit to say goodbye and I got to hug Jason and say TY for Josef Kostan :melts: :hyper2: (btw - the man smells... :melts: :thud: MAN)

Got a hug from Keith just as we were leaving and then we headed to baby girl Ash and packed our bags. I fell asleep to ML :snicker:

Monday-

Up early, pack the last, chatted in the taxi for a bit before we all dozed off. and I admit. When we hugged goodbye as I headed into the security check I got a bit teary eyed :hankie:

I had such a blast all weekend you wouldn't believe it!! My best memories will be meeting all you amazing gals! All the fun we had together, the laughing... LOVE YOU ALL!!! :ghug: :ghug:

Oh, and on a side note. On my plane ride home I recruited a new ML fan! LOL :hyper2: :snicker:
Avi and banner by me

My fanfic index

If you want a PM when I update my fanfic or post a new one, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list
fever
Kostan Industries intern

Post by fever »

Okay here are my pics....telling ya'll I think I have become more of a Jason fan and Jordan (not Josh) fan! :biggrin:
Neil Roberts

Jonathan Woodward - he was just hilarious!

:hearts: :thud: :thud:
Jason and Francis
Opening Ceremony

Jordan.... :thud: his eyes are so beautiful...he sat right next to me at the meet and great
Jordan being whizzed away after the meet and greet ..it was so late...
Another :hearts:

couple of party ones...the others are too dark to upload
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

ari wrote::
Just after the closing Jason and Jordan stayed behind for a bit to say goodbye and I got to hug Jason and say TY for Josef Kostan :melts: :hyper2: (btw - the man smells... :melts: :thud: MAN)
Thank you for all the details, ari!! But, you know..THIS is what I wanted to know... :thud: :melts: :thud: :happysigh:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Yay! someone with decent pics. :hyper2: :snicker:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
ari
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ari »

Josefismysire wrote:
Thank you for all the details, ari!! But, you know..THIS is what I wanted to know... :thud: :melts: :thud: :happysigh:
Hehe, another tidbit for ya then my dear. That's ALL him! :melts: :angel: :thud:
Avi and banner by me

My fanfic index

If you want a PM when I update my fanfic or post a new one, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

ari wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:
Hehe, another tidbit for ya then my dear. That's ALL him! :melts: :angel: :thud:
No cologne for this man. :thud:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
JosefsRose
Freelance freshie

Post by JosefsRose »

Just to say, neither Jason or Jordan wear any fragrance. I personally think eau natural was just right. They smell manly, and have a natural musky scent.
What Josef want's. Josef gets!

helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

Are you speaking in code? :reading: What did the man smell like? :Mickangel: :banghead:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

helloeeze wrote:Are you speaking in code? :reading: What did the man smell like? :Mickangel: :banghead:
The lovely ari asked him what colgone he wears and he said nothing. He smells that good naturally. :thud:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

They smell oh so nice....though i only go it second hand LOL. they don't wear anything..."Just bathe" as Jordan said
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Oh Lord. You guys are just killing me here... :melts: :melts:

I. Iz. Ded. :thud:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Hello, I'm back too! Without sleep and coughing but back. The con was fabulous...there was a lot of time spent in Q and A's with Jason and Jordan and that was incredible. They also signed autographs and that was a delight. This con had a professional photographer so the attendees got to have their photograph taken with the celebs or you could chose a stock photo. What a hoot! I purchased a sepia toned one of Jason in his destroyed office and he signed it. He said that was one of his favorites. Such a doll. We chatted for a couple of minutes about fan fic and then he signed it. The inscription reads "To Blue... Thanks for keeping us alive! Jason Dohring" I wanted to cry. :sadface:

No pressure or anything.

There had been a discussion earlier with both of the guys about story lines, and problems with plot and continuity, and one of them said that he thought that some of the fan fic writers had better ideas than some of the professional writers. :thud: :thud: :thud:

Both guys look well rested and told funny stories. I haven't looked at my charge card but it was well worth it.
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

bluedahlia3 wrote:Hello, I'm back too! Without sleep and coughing but back. The con was fabulous...there was a lot of time spent in Q and A's with Jason and Jordan and that was incredible. They also signed autographs and that was a delight. This con had a professional photographer so the attendees got to have their photograph taken with the celebs or you could chose a stock photo. What a hoot! I purchased a sepia toned one of Jason in his destroyed office and he signed it. He said that was one of his favorites. Such a doll. We chatted for a couple of minutes about fan fic and then he signed it. The inscription reads "To Blue... Thanks for keeping us alive! Jason Dohring" I wanted to cry. :sadface:

No pressure or anything.

There had been a discussion earlier with both of the guys about story lines, and problems with plot and continuity, and one of them said that he thought that some of the fan fic writers had better ideas than some of the professional writers. :thud: :thud: :thud:

Both guys look well rested and told funny stories. I haven't looked at my charge card but it was well worth it.
That's fantastic, blue!! I am soo happy for you!! And, ITA about the fanfic writers..if ML had had our writers and continuity/genre experts on their staff..the show would have run for multiple seasons!! The ML fanfic writers are the BEST!! :thumbs:

Return to “Wider Moonlight Community”