Better late then never...BBM 09 Alex DVD

This is the place for cross-promotion with other Moonlight forums.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Better late then never...BBM 09 Alex DVD

Post by ash »

Ladies, some of you may remember that in June 2009 there was a VM/ML con in london that Alex was slated to be at but had to make out of due to his commitment to BUP. As some of you know, i decided to record messages to him from those at the con and took messages of those here to have those in london read so it got to him.

I also said then that i wouldnt post the video for everyone because i didnt want it getting out before Alex saw it. Well i sent it out in Sept. 2009 with the help of swims. Alex was on the Three Rivers set at paramount at the time. We got comfirmation that the mail office pickedit up but thats when the trail went cold. I never recieved a letter or thank you from his camp.

We'll never know if he saw it. i have decided that in honor of the fun and memories of those two days, to finally share the video.

A warning though. in the three years since, the files have been distorted, probably due to my stupid computer crashing as often as it does. the audio has pops and crackles as well as being out of synch at times. and sadly the video images get stuck for the last 10 minutes but the audio continues. NONE of these issues however were on the original dvd i sent alex.

enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdeoJyS2Nxw
Claudia
Kostan Industries intern

Re: Better late then never...BBM 09 Alex DVD

Post by Claudia »

Thanks Ash!! You were all having a great time, obviously. It's great to see faces we've known by name for a long time. I'm sure Alex never saw this, because if he had, he would have made sure you and all his wonderful fans there knew how humbled and grateful he was. It's a pity! :sadface:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

It was really nice to see this video. Thanks for posting it. I recognized a few people. There were some other people that I think went to the convention but aren't shown here. I guess this was just those who were part of the hospitality suite rental?

Again thanks for posting.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

yup, just tyhose in the suite
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

WOW, what a happy crowd (even without Alex, they looked like they were having a good time) :snicker:

Return to “Wider Moonlight Community”