Would You Use B.C.?

Would You Sample B.C.?

Yes, I want to feel the sensory high of being a vampire.
80%
No, it is too dangerous; besides, vampires had to die to make it.
20%

Total votes: 20

wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Would You Use B.C.?

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

While reading darkstarrising's latest installment of "Metamorphosis," I wondered: Would I want to sample B.C. to see what all the fuss is about? I think I would, as dangerous as it might be. What do you guys think?
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
catravers
Freelance freshie

Re: Would You Use B.C.?

Post by catravers »

I tend to agree with you wollstonecraft61. I don't think I could pass up the chance. Perhaps, just once??? Like Beth said, it was research.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Pish... he** yeah... with a wine chaser... :rolling:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Uh, did you even think longer than 2 seconds about that, grace??? :rolling:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

wollstonecraft61 wrote: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Uh, did you even think longer than 2 seconds about that, grace??? :rolling:

:giggle: What's to think about? All the highs and none of the lows, right?
I guess it tastes weird... but one can still eat, so a little cheese and pate with the wine... :devil:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

eris
Sire

Post by eris »

No. Why would anyone want a pale imitation of any experience. All it would do is leave you wanting something more real.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Oh hell, I've tried just about everything once (at least!), so why not this. :teeth: It would be worth it just to experience that vampire sex everyone seems to be raving about all the time in their fics. :biggrin:

ETA: And Grace, one can NOT have cheese with wine coolers... it's just not cool. 8-) Cheese must only be consumed with real wine. (I'm channeling the nearby Napa wine snobs, who would turn in their casks at the mere suggestion of a wine "6-pack" accompanying their beloved brie. :rolling: )

ETAA: Oops, must be sure to wake up and drink the coffee BEFORE typing... missed that you said wine chaser, not wine cooler... crawling back under the covers now.
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Good morning, HotMicks!

I'd definitely try it. But I'd rather have fresh-from-the-vein vampire sangria, if I had my druthers. I figure it does the same thing without the danger of silver poisoning. I don't mind the taste of blood, and I figure you don't need much. And then you've got a nice vampire right there to experiment with... you know... find out whether you really can feel individual molecules of air, and all that. If the vampire's really nice, maybe he'll take you jumping, 'cause that's something I definitely would want to try while under the influence of B.C. And yeah, what HotMicks said about the fanfic vampire sex. :blushing: :teeth:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Calling it research for your fic, Alle?

but...I'm having a hard time getting past the "Vampires had to die to make this stuff" part.

Guess I'm just too devoted a freshie for that to have much appeal to me!

Lucky
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

librarian_7 wrote:Calling it research for your fic, Alle?

but...I'm having a hard time getting past the "Vampires had to die to make this stuff" part.

Guess I'm just too devoted a freshie for that to have much appeal to me!

Lucky
LOLA's BC... vampires had to die. Some enterprising young fledgling could surely discern a way to get voluntary donations, sans silver, and create quite the business for him- or herself... I mean, if Guillermo can figure out to make money from the morgue, this one should be a cake-walk... or a freshie-walk, as it were...
HotMicks wrote:And Grace, one can NOT have cheese with wine coolers... it's just not cool.

:giggle: I can assure you I NEVER drink wine coolers... watered down wine? Oh no no no no no no no... But enjoy your coffee and your morning, Sweetie; all those links you provided to our darling Lilly, you get a big fat pass this week... :smooch:
eris wrote:No. Why would anyone want a pale imitation of any experience. All it would do is leave you wanting something more real.
But Eris, with BC you can still EAT!! That was CLEARLY one of MIck's biggest issues with his vamp-status... and Lord knows that's the deal-breaker for me! :biggrin:

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

At first glance I thought: It seems it worked for Beth and didn't hurt her, so why not? But I like the idea of allegrita to get it fresh from the source, not dried and with all that silver preservatives. I'm a going green kind of girl.
:snicker:
After reading dsr's new chapter I'm not so sure anymore. Knowing me, I would have a violent allergic reaction to it and end up sick.
But if I could have a vampire to go with it, it would still be worth it. I would prefer Mick, but would be content with Guillermo. :flirt: I'll not try Josef because the freshies would be so jealous, and he's way too cute for me.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Logan's kinda adorable, francis... :laugh:

Yeah, Lucky, the "vamps had to die" thing pretty much stymied me, till I realized I could get it from the source. Then I was good. :thumbs:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Even Ryder is cute in a gawky sort of way...

It depends, on if there's more to the process than crystalizing the blood. Plus, I'd think that would concentrate the effect. Fresh...might turn you. And I'm not against turning, but accidentally would be kind of a bummer.

Lucky
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

allegrita wrote:Logan's kinda adorable, francis... :laugh:
Yeah, but Alle, I'm aspiring to become his nemesis right now, at least as far as WoW is concerned. :giggle: Just a handful of posts away... which explains the babbling. :blahblah: At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :owl:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Logan IS cute, as is Ryder. I just think Logan wouldn't let himself get distracted from his computer screen long enough for me to drain his blood.
As for the concentration, I think the process of suckling a vampire's arm would totally make up for it. Heck, I'm willing to PRETEND it turns me on just for the fun of it.
And I don't think I would become turned except for when someone killed me while I'm high. Maybe if I jumped from the roof terrace, or if Logan pushed me into his soldering iron by accident. I wanna be turned on, not turned.

Return to “100% Moonlight”