Something new! Moonlight could have a future on audio

coco
Cleaner

Re: Something new! Moonlight could have a future on audio

Post by coco »

Thanks for sharing your email news, Lucky.

I like that they haven't ruled it out all together yet. Fingers crossed once again. :fingerscrossed:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Just checked my email now I'm home and I got the same email as Lucky. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I also heard from Big Finish today and sent off a note of thanks for taking the time to reply to us. It would be lovely to have the stars align. :fingerscrossed:
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

MoonShadow wrote:I also heard from Big Finish today and sent off a note of thanks for taking the time to reply to us. It would be lovely to have the stars align. :fingerscrossed:
I heard from them, too, and responded. Nice of them to acknowledge us, anyway.. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I got a similar email from Big Finish too .... :biggrin:

They also said that they are going to put my Moonlight request letter in their magazine, which goes out with every CD sale and is also up on the website.
(Could be helpful, if some of their established customers should second the motion.)
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Shadow wrote:I got a similar email from Big Finish too .... :biggrin:

They also said that they are going to put my Moonlight request letter in their magazine, which goes out with every CD sale and is also up on the website.
(Could be helpful, if some of their established customers should second the motion.)
:rose: Thank you again, Shadow, for instigating this. We can always hope, right... :biggrin:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

I received another email response from Paul Spragg. I had thanked him for considering our request and asked him if there is anything we, the fans, can do to help move the project along .. this was his answer:

Well, all you can do is get people to send us messages. Also, if you get Alex or Sophia at a convention at any point.. :D

Paul

So, I guess we spread the word...
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

And hey, if any of y'all happen to run into Alex or Sophia... :rolling: :rolling:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Josefismysire wrote:I received another email response from Paul Spragg. I had thanked him for considering our request and asked him if there is anything we, the fans, can do to help move the project along .. this was his answer:

Well, all you can do is get people to send us messages. Also, if you get Alex or Sophia at a convention at any point.. :D

Paul

I'd been thinking about writing a note to the actors just to mention the possibility -- hm, sounds like that might actually be a good idea.

(wwmickd suggested telling them how much we're looking forward to the ML audio drama.;) )

And of course, if anybody does just happen to run into them.....
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I just heard from a Highlander (and Moonlight) fan who has the four Highlander CD's that Big Finish has made so far. She said these four were all written by one of the original writers for the TV show, David Abramowitz. (She also said that they are very good, and that they've really kept the feel of the show.) So it would seem a likely guess that if Big Finish should do Moonlight, they'll try to get one or more of our original TV writers to do the scripts.
:hearts:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Josefismysire wrote:I received another email response from Paul Spragg. I had thanked him for considering our request and asked him if there is anything we, the fans, can do to help move the project along .. this was his answer:

Paul

Well, if anyone knows how to "spread the word" it's us... :teeth:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

A little update – I don’t have any real news; I’m pretty sure it’s way too early for that – but just thought I’d share some of the things Paul Spragg at Big Finish has been writing to me about. He’s been sending quite a lot of emails (which can’t be a bad sign!), some just to chat about the show and the actors. Personally, he’s a huge Jason Dohring fan and would be particularly interested in exploring Josef’s backstory. He was saddened by the cancellation and surprised as well, since when he interviewed Sophia before ep. 13 she was so confident that Moonlight would be back.

I’d mentioned meeting Jason at BBM and Paul wanted to know what he was like (i.e., what he’d be like to work with!) Paul did say that he thought there was a decent chance they could get Jason for the project. He also mentioned (as a joke) that they’d worked with Claudia Black before, so maybe they could do a CD about the Cleaners!
(You know, I actually think that would be pretty interesting ....)

Anyway, there’s definitely still interest in Moonlight at Big Finish. I’m sure the chances remain slim, but they’re real. Big Finish seems to still be in the process of feeling out what the potential audience might be, so if you haven’t already sent them an email, now would be a great time to do it! And if you know anybody who might be interested in this, please do spread the word.....
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Thank you so much, Shadow, for keeping us updated on this!! From our communications as well, Paul seems like a genuinely nice guy and will do what he can to advance this project. I think it has some real possibilities..and I appreciate your bringing this to his attention!!

Think I'll drop him another email myself.... :biggrin:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks for the update, Shadow. :thumbs:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Thanks for the update, Shadow!

Claudia has a fantastic voice and it would be so cool to hear her in a radio show.

Yeah, Sophia and everyone were totally confident that ML was coming back and so were we....until....the world fell apart. :sigh:
*Christy*

Return to “100% Moonlight”