Moonlight WBITV Rating Flash

bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Re: Moonlight WBITV Rating Flash

Post by bluedahlia3 »

And the CBS logo hanging up in 'the sky'. Interesting placement... :Mickangel:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I also find it very interesting that the last one of those seemed to date from about the time of the cancellation. Which would seem to support the story that it was a last minute decision.

Lucky
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

librarian_7 wrote:I also find it very interesting that the last one of those seemed to date from about the time of the cancellation. Which would seem to support the story that it was a last minute decision.

Lucky
Exactly my thought, Lucky.
Which makes me not only sad but also very :grumble: :grumble:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Thanks for the pics. It's a shame they didn't advertise Moonlight to the viewers as much as they did to the advertisers. But when all was said and done it wasn't all about the ratings, although if they had been in the top 20, I guess they would have brought it back.

I know we won't see Moonlight back on TV but I really wish they would reissue the DVD and add some extras. And of course a movie would be the icing on the cake.

Slightly off topic but I was able to purchase a copy of the SFX Special Edition Vampire Magazine through Ebay (I don't think it ever made it to the states and when I called the publisher a few weeks ago, they were sold out) and it is really great if you can get your hands on one. Mick came in number 4 among all time Vamps and the episode by episode commentary by Alex and the pictures are wonderful. Something like this on the DVD would make a lot of money for Warner Brothers particularly if they already have the stuff available.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.

Return to “100% Moonlight”